Chapter 44

After Tong Xuelu returned home, Tong Jiaming and several others have not yet returned.

Today, Wei Zhiguo took Wei Zhuzhu to visit his old comrades-in-arms in the countryside, and before leaving, asked Tong Jiaming if he wanted to go with him.

Ever since the Wei family knew what had happened to their family, they always thought of ways and excuses to send them food. These Tong family members all saw it in their eyes.

Wei Zhiguo is reliable, and the country he went to is not far away. Tong Xuelu felt that it was not the same thing for Tong Jiaming and the others to stay at home all day, and it would be good to go out and relax, so he let them make their own decisions.

Tong Jiaxin and Tong Mianmian were arguing about going out to play. In the end, Tong Jiaming could only follow them to look after them.

Tong Xuelu saw that it was still early, so he took the "Qingliang" cloth that Wen Rugui gave her last time and went out to Wei's house.

Shen Wanrong was staying boring at home alone, when she saw Tong Xuelu coming over, a bright smile appeared on her face.

"Oh, someone finally came over to talk to me, Zhuzhu is not at home today, I'm really not used to it."

Tong Xuelu smiled and said, "I was coming over a few days ago, but something happened at home, so I have time to come over now."

Shen Wanrong welcomed her into the house: "You can come here anytime, anyway, I'm idle. By the way, what style do you want to make of this cloth? A dress, or a shirt and pants?"

Tong Xuelu thought for a while and said, "Make it into a dress."

Although it is still very conservative now, it is okay for the dress to be below the knee.

And by next month, October, the ten-year event will really come to an end, and the situation will become clearer and more open, so it is not a problem for her to make a skirt.

Shen Wanrong smiled and nodded: "Young girls should dress more beautifully. When I was young, I especially liked wearing skirts. Now I am old."

Tong Xuelu: "Grandma Shen still has her charm, she's not old at all. The first time I saw Grandma Shen, I thought Grandma Shen you are a 28th girl!"

Shen Wanrong smiled so that the small wrinkles appeared in the corners of her eyes, and smiled and hit her: "You kid loves nonsense, any 28th girl like me should cry!"

Although Tong Xuelu's remarks were a bit exaggerated, Shen Wanrong looked really young, almost 60 years old, and looked less than 50 years old.

There is a room in the Wei family that was specially made for Shen Wanrong's dressing room.

The dressing room is spacious and bright, with a Peony sewing machine inside.

This year, a sewing machine cost about 130 yuan, and ordinary people can't afford it. As expected, the Wei family is not short of money.

Shen Wanrong took out a ruler to measure her, and when she measured her waist, she couldn't help but exclaimed: "Your waist is so thin, it's half an inch smaller than when I was younger!"

What she hasn't said yet is that her chest is not small, and her figure is uneven. If you wear a cheongsam, this waist-to-chest ratio will definitely look good!

It's a pity that no one dares to wear a cheongsam now, and they can't even mention it. What a pity.

The size is good, and Shen Wanrong discussed the style with Tong Xuelu again.