Chapter 113

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 113: 113 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 113: 113 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As soon as he said this, the playground was as silent as death.

Everyone's eyes fell on Tong Xuelu, some who were suspicious, some were worried about her, and some were gloating.

Soon everyone started to whisper.

"Who is the one who said this? It is a blatant provocation to say such a thing on such an occasion."

"No, but maybe he has any evidence in his hands."

"What kind of evidence? If the other party had any evidence, he would have reported it long ago. I think he is purely jealous."

"I think it's okay for him to shout out, in fact, many people have the same questions in their hearts."

Tong Xuelu looked at the boy who walked out of the crowd. He was in his twenties. He had a sharp-billed monkey cheek with his whistle teeth shrunken. His eyes looked stupid and fierce. At first glance, he was not a good bird.

A teacher came back to his senses and pointed to the boy and said, "This classmate, do you know what you are doing?"

Wang Zhifeng held his chest up and said: "Hello teacher, my name is Wang Zhifeng. I know exactly what I am doing. If I have any doubts, I should say it, don’t I? Or if I point my back, wouldn’t it be a villain?"

Tong Xuelu almost laughed angrily: "It turned out to be a gentleman in front of others. Then I would like to ask this student Wang, do you have evidence of my cheating?"

Wang Zhifeng raised his indented chin: "More than 5 million people took the college entrance examination across the country, and fewer than 280,000 people were admitted, and the acceptance rate was less than 6%. Among them, those with more than 400 points were not more than 10 people across the country. Personally, only Classmate Tong achieved perfect scores in all four subjects, and he was only six points short of full scores in all six subjects."

"As far as I know, Tong has only graduated from junior high school. During the school, he failed the exam every time. After graduation, he did not go to any school for further studies. Under this situation, Tong suddenly got four full marks in the exam. Who thought Will there be no doubt?"

As soon as this data came out, the audience was in an uproar again.

"No, is it true what Student Wang said?"

"If it is true, it is indeed too suspicious. I thought she had always been so smart."

"Me too, because I admire her so much, I didn't expect..."

Jiang Baihui suddenly jumped out at this moment: "If you can't do it yourself, it doesn't mean that others can't do it. If you say that you have nothing to prove, you can bring out the evidence, otherwise you are framing!"

Wang Zhifeng turned around and glanced at her: "If you maintain her in this way, wouldn't you be one of the beneficiaries?"

Jiang Baihui was so angry that he was actually dragging himself into the water, and his eyes were red: "You are talking nonsense, neither Comrade Tong nor I cheated!"

Wang Zhifeng shrugged: "You said it too, nothing is justified. Unless you show evidence that you didn't cheat, you won't be able to convince everyone with this result."