Chapter 49

Seeing her sister, Tong Mianmian kicked her short legs and hugged her, blinking his big eyes and complaining: "Sister, third brother, let the dog bite Mianmian!"

Tong Xuelu suppressed a smile and rubbed her little head: "Why is Mianmian afraid of a puppy? Isn't it cute?"

Tong Mianmian's **** grape-like eyes flickered: "But it roars and bites his pants."

"Does the bite hurt?"

Xiao Tuanzi tilted his head for a moment and shook his head and said, "It doesn't hurt."

"If it doesn't hurt, it's not terrible. Come, sister will lead you over."

With the presence of her sister, Tong Mianmian felt a little more confident, and obediently stuffed her short hand into her sister's hand.

Tong Xue walked over and asked, "Where did the puppy come from?"

Tong Jiaxin: "I picked it up on the way home, sister, shall we raise it? It is so small, if we don't raise it, it will definitely starve to death!"

Tong Xuelu glanced at the little milk dog, about one or two months old, it should have been thrown out by the dog owner who couldn't afford it.

Although the little milk dog is a native dog, it is surprisingly beautiful, with a white body, and only a rubbing hair on his forehead is black.

What's even more amazing is that the shape of the hair looks like an inverted love heart.

Seeing Tong Xuelu, the little milk dog stumbled over to her and came to her, her little nose arched under her feet.

Tong Xuelu squatted down and touched its head with his hand. The little guy showed a look of enjoyment, and then simply fell under her feet, revealing a soft belly.

Tong Xuelu almost came out with a **** face: "You can raise it, but you have to be responsible for the hygiene and feeding of the puppy. If you want to raise it, you must be responsible for it to the end, otherwise you don't want to raise it."

There are no adults in the family, and they live in such a big yard. It is still necessary to have a dog.

Tong Jiaxin's eyes lit up, and his voice said loudly, "I will definitely be responsible!"

Tong Mianmian saw that the little milk dog didn't bite, so he squatted down, and stretched out his hand to touch the little milk dog tremblingly: "Sister, he is so good." Just as good as Mianmian.

It's just that the next words haven't come out yet, the little pacifier opened her mouth and bit her little finger.

Tong Mianmian cried out with a "wow".

In fact, Little Milk Dog's teeth were not sharp, and there were no bite marks even after biting, but Tong Mianmian was still scared and cried, and he never dared to approach it again.

When she was born with a little milk dog, she liked to run after her, and for a while, Tong's house was very lively.

**

Master Meng’s hand was broken and life was very inconvenient. His son was busy at work, so after seeing Tong Xuelu getting started, he didn’t come to work the next day, and went to the countryside to live with his younger brother’s family.

Liu Dongchang used to go to his elder sister's house instead of eating in a restaurant.

But after eating the meal made by Tong Xuelu yesterday, he stopped leaving, and used both lunch and dinner in the restaurant.

Because Liu Dongchang was here, and Tong Xuelu didn't want to be in conflict, so when he scooped Tan Xiaoyan, his hand didn't tremble, and he had the same weight as everyone else.