Chapter 140

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 140: One hundred and forty cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 140: One hundred and forty cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After going out, Tong Xuelu went directly to the vicinity of Widow Li's house.

There are many right and wrong in front of a widow, and it is easier to inquire about the right and wrong of a widow than the average person.

Tong Xuelu circled the neighborhood, and then selected a woman who was in the door with insoles. The woman was in her thirties, with thin lips and high cheekbones. She looked like a person who loves to talk about right and wrong.

She walked over with a worried expression: "Sister, do you have a person named Li Juanjuan here?"

The woman raised her faint eyebrows and looked at her up and down: "You are looking for Li Juanjuan, who are you?"

Tong Xuelu twisted the corners of her clothes and bit her lips white: "Sister, do you know Li Juanjuan? I just want to see what she looks like. I don't believe that she can still look as beautiful as a goddess. No? Why my man..."

Speaking of this, she suddenly covered her mouth, as if accidentally leaking her mouth, her eyes were erratic and she did not dare to look at the woman.

When the woman heard what she said, her eyes lit up, and the insoles in her hand were gone: "Sister, sit down, I do know Li Juanjuan, the sorrowful lady, do you have any conflict with her?"

Tong Xuelu hesitated, and sat down on the low stool next to the woman: "I have no conflict with her. I came here just to see what she looks like, whether she looks more beautiful than me."

When she said this, her face was unconvinced.

The woman glanced across her face, and snorted: "It's too far, but her shoehorn face can't be compared with the girl, but the lady has eight pieces of meat on her chest, and the man loves her. Shao body!"

Tong Xuelu glanced down at her chest, frowning: "I have only four or two meats, and I am definitely no match for her eighty-two meats, no wonder my man he can..."

The woman's eyes were as bright as stars: "What's wrong with your man? Isn't he the one with Li Juanjuan?"

Tong Xuelu waved her hands again and again with a pale face: "No, no, don't talk nonsense, eldest sister, my man will definitely be fired by his unit if this kind of remarks spread."

The woman curled her lips: "If you don't tell me, I can guess it. Your man must have gotten involved with Li Juanjuan. You are not reconciled, so I came over to see what the lady Sao looks like, but I was afraid that your man would be hurt by tearing my face. Right?"

Tong Xuelu bit her lip and said nothing, but the expression on her face said it all.

The woman thought she had guessed correctly, and she was smug: "Sister, I and you, in fact, you are not the first woman to find her. Many people have come to her before you."

Tong Xuelu covered her mouth, with a shocked look on her face, and three points of bewilderment: "She doesn't understand shame so much, why don't people report her? The atmosphere has become worse and worse in the past two years. Even if I report her, I may not be able to do anything to her, but in the past, one report was made."

The woman scratched her head with the insole: "Why else? Don't you just worry about affecting her man like you? If it weren't for this, the lady-in-law would not be able to live safely until now, she would have been arrested and criticized long ago! "