Chapter 19

Aunt Cai and the others all had loud voices, and the other people in the compound soon knew about this shout.

Everyone talked a lot.

"This is strange, no one has ever lost clothes in the yard!"

"In other words, the wind was not strong yesterday. Could it be someone's child who used it to play?"

In order to find out, each family went back and asked the children again, but even the children of Xiong knew that clothes were not for playing. How expensive cloth is these days.

Besides, it's such a coincidence that all the underwear is lost.

Madam Lin was very angry: "If you let me know who is so wicked, I will kill him first! I have worn my **** for many years. Although I have two holes in my butt, I'm used to wearing them, goddamn. Little thief!"

Everyone: "..."

Everyone looked at the wrinkles and age spots on Madam Lin's face and thought, this **** thief tastes too strong, right?

Tong Xuelu walked out of the house with a haggard look: "Aunt Cai, what happened?"

Aunt Cai saw Tong Xuelu and said strangely: "Xuelu, why didn't you go to work? Oh, what's the matter with your face, why do you look bad?"

Tong Xuelu nodded weakly: "I got a terrible headache in the morning, so I had to ask Jiaming to help me go to the factory to ask for leave. By the way, Aunt Cai, why are you all here?"

In order to make herself look haggard enough to reasonably take sick leave, she didn't close her eyes all night last night, and now she is desperately sleepy.

Aunt Cai cared about her and told her angrily about the missing panties: "I don't know which wicked ghost is, even the **** are going to be stolen!"

Tong Xuelu gave a shocked look: "Is it all from women? Or do you mean both men and women?"

Aunt Cai was stunned when she heard her question, and then she patted her thigh and said, "Oh, don't you tell me that I didn't expect it to be women's underwear. There is a second-rate in this yard!"

Xu's mother reacted very quickly: "Could the person stealing underwear be the little bunny from Tong's family?"

When other people heard the words, their faces suddenly became a little bad.

The people living in this yard are all well-known acquaintances. It has never happened to steal a woman's clothes and watch a woman take a shower. So everyone didn't think about it in the first place.

Hearing what Tong Xuelu said at the moment, this felt something was wrong.

If there is a second-rate in this yard, it will be a lot of trouble in the future.

Granny Lin jumped up and cursed: "No, it must be him, it must be him! Our clothes have never been lost before he came. He lost it as soon as he came. Who else could he be?"

Mother Xu rarely agrees with Granny Lin: "You're right, it must be because we beaten up yesterday, and she has grudges in her heart!"

It makes sense for everyone to hear it.

"This matter can't be forgotten, you must report it to the Public Security Bureau!"

"You have to report to the leadership and drive all the Tong family back to their hometown!"

Tong Xuelu looked unbelievable: "How could this be? Although my cousin Tong Yanliang touched the woman's ass, he already knew that he was wrong, and it would definitely not be him!"