Chapter 85

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 85: Eighty-five cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 85: Eighty-five cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Rugui ran home, and saw a stranger in the house.

The other party's eyes swept over him like a gun, and looked at the bottom of his eyes.

Although he didn't know each other, Wen Rugui said hello politely: "Hello!"

Only then did Commander Xiao's eyes reveal a trace of satisfaction.

Old man Wen hummed: "You don't need to say hello to him, this is a shameless person who stays in our house and doesn't leave!"

Wen Rugui: "..."

Commander Xiao: "..."

Commander Xiao blushed with anger: "Don't forget the old stubbornness. I am Xuelu's grandfather now. If I don't agree with them, don't cry and beg me!"

Wen Rugui heard the three words for his grandfather, and was stunned: "Grandpa, what's going on?"

Grandpa Wen snorted again from his nostrils: "Leave him alone, what kind of face does a grandfather halfway have to deal with? Besides, Xuelu said just now that he is going home to discuss it. People have not yet decided whether to recognize you as a grandfather!"

Commander Xiao was stabbed in the chest: "..."

Wen Rugui watched the two arguing, no one explained to him, and walked towards the kitchen.

Tong Xuelu is making chicken cakes for Uncle Zong at the moment.

Uncle Zong was as happy as a fifty-year-old child, with red cheeks, and wanted to work as an order for Tong Xuelu in his heart.

As soon as Wen Rugui walked into the kitchen, he smelled a scent: "Uncle Zong, Xuelu, what are you doing?"

Hearing the warm voice, the corners of Tong Xuelu's mouth subconsciously twitched: "Are you back? I'm making chicken cakes for Uncle Zong."

Uncle Zong snapped his forehead and said, "I forgot to feed Xiao Ba Xiao Jiu, I will go now."

Saying that he ran away in a hurry and gave the kitchen to two young men who rarely met.

Tong Xuelu silently gave Uncle Zong a compliment.

Wen Rugui's black eyes looked at her: "I heard an old comrade outside that it was your grandfather, what's going on?"

Tong Xuelu told him what had happened before.

Wen Rugui frowned when he heard Sun Manrou slander her stepping on two boats.

Tong Xuelu stuffed a piece of pork **** into his mouth, and asked, "Did you rush home just now? Why did you sweat?"

Her fingers are slender and white, with distinct knuckles, like green onions.

Seeing her feeding herself something like a child, her ears were red, "I met Sun Manrou on the way back, and she fell to the ground and asked me to help her."

Tong Xuelu raised her eyebrows: "Then have you helped?"

Wen Rugui shook his head into a rattle: "No, I turned around and ran away."

Tong Xuelu was startled, and couldn't help but smile: "Why do you want to turn around and run?"

Wen Rugui looked at her with dark eyes: "I don't like her, she said you were not good last time."