Chapter 94

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 94: Ninety four cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 94: Ninety four cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Before opening the gift box given by Xie Chengzhou, Tong Xuelu guessed that it contained something like a necklace or perfume.

She even wondered if she would give herself a small yellow croaker, but when she opened it, there was a yellow stone inside.

The stone is about the size of a thumb, the texture is warm and delicate, the color is bright and heavy, and it is a good thing at first glance.

Tong Jiaxin said strangely: "Sister, why would someone send you a stone faster?" Although the stone looked strange and beautiful.

Tong Xuelu said: "This is not an ordinary stone. This is a good Tianhuangshi, and it is still orange-skinned Tianhuangshi, which is very precious."

Before she wore the book, Tian Huangshi was fried for two to three million yuan per gram. This Tianhuangshi was about 100 grams, and in later generations this stone was worth two to three million yuan.

This gift is so precious!

Tong Jiaxin scratched his nose, but still didn't quite understand how expensive a stone that was not as big as a thumb could be.

Tong Xuelu didn't continue to explain to him, and put Tian Huangshi in his room to hide.

After returning, I saw Tong Jiaming as if he had something to say: "Do you have something to tell me?"

Tong Jiaming paused and nodded: "Well, I will be in the fifth grade as soon as the school starts, but I want to skip to the first grade directly."

At the beginning of 1970, the Education Bureau put forward the concept of "education must be revolutionized, and the school system must be shortened". The elementary school system was changed from six years to five years, and junior high schools and high schools were reduced from three years to two years. The reform will not be changed until 1979. come back.

Tong Jiaming's school age is considered very late in later generations, but it is not too late in this age.

He started school at the age of eight, and he was 12 years old this year, and he happened to be in the fifth grade.

Tong Xuelu said: "Jumping a grade is a good thing. If you dare to say that, it means that you have finished studying the fifth grade textbook, right?"

Tong Jiaming nodded: "I borrowed his brother's fifth grade textbook from my classmates, and I finished the study before the winter vacation."

Tong Jiaxin widened his eyes from the side: "Second brother, when did you learn? Why didn't I know?"

Tong Jiaming said indifferently: "You can study during the day and between classes, and you can study after finishing your homework at night."

Tong Jiaxin looked at him like a monster: "I really don't understand, how can there be a man like your second brother in this world who loves to learn so much!"

In addition to his homework, his second brother also tutored him and Tong Mianmian in the evening. He didn't expect that for that little time, he would have to race against time to learn the textbooks across grades. It was really hard for him!

Tong Xuelu admired Tong Jiaming's self-discipline: "If you have already studied well, I will go to school with you and talk to the teacher after school starts."