Chapter 35

Coming out of the dean's office, Zhou Yan quickly calmed down as soon as the wind blew.

What the dean said just now was not partial. In the past, there were prizes that were warm and gracious, so everyone could choose first.

In terms of his efforts and contributions, he can actually choose first, but he has always let everyone.

Once his mother was sick and hospitalized, he also gave him two cans of malted milk.

Thinking of this, Zhou Yan's anger disappeared.

It's just that he has walked to the door of his office, don't go in and ask if he will not sleep tonight.

Wen Rugui saw Zhou Yan coming in, and said in a faint voice: "You are here."

Zhou Yan snorted, "It seems you know why I came here?"

Wen Rugui let out a "um", stood up and took out a can of malted milk essence from the cabinet and said, "This is to compensate you."

Zhou Yan glanced over the malted milk essence, and he couldn't figure it out more and more: "If you want to be'indeed,' why didn't you tell me that day?"

Wen Rugui raised his eyebrows and glanced at him slightly: "Will you give it to me if I say it?"

Of course not! !

Cut a knife for the brother, and cut the brother for the object!

In order to marry a daughter-in-law, don't talk to him about brothers or not!

Wen Rugui said with an expression of "I knew it would be like this": "You can take the malted milk extract, ‘Yes, I’m useful’."

Zhou Yan looked at him suspiciously: "Rugui, you also know that we have a special job and it is not easy to find someone. If you want to use it yourself, can you let me do it this time?"

Their salary is much higher than that of ordinary people, but they are also much busier than ordinary people. They spend most of their time in the base. Sometimes they do experiments and it is common for them to have no news for more than ten days.

This is also destined that they can't always be with the partner or the daughter-in-law. He has not been successful on blind dates many times before. The big reason is because of this, not because he is ugly.

Now he has finally got a partner, he can't be with him from time to time and wants to buy something to coax him, but he has come out of Wen Rugui, a stumbling block.

Wen Rugui shook his head: "No."

Zhou Yan gritted his teeth: "You don't have an object. What do you want to do with "Qing Liang"?"

Wen Rugui's eyelashes trembled lightly: "Can't you send'Qing Liang' if it's not the object?"

Zhou Yan stunned for a moment: "It's not that it's not possible, do you want to give this'zhenliang' to the old man?"

Wen Rugui did not say a word.

Zhou Yan looked at him like this, thinking that he was right.

Mr. Wen is a poor old man. He lost his wife and children in the middle-aged age. Now there is only a grandson like Wen Rugui at his knees, and this grandson cannot be by his side all the time.

It's also right to give "Qingliang" to the old man, at least to make him feel his grandson's filial piety.

Thinking of this, he looked at him with sympathy and gentle eyes: "Okay, I'll give it to you this time, you don't need the malted milk extract, you take it back for the old man to use."