Chapter 116

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 116: One hundred and sixteen cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 116: One hundred and sixteen cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Rugui blushed and said: "You misunderstood, I didn't do anything like that."

Tong Xuelu glanced over his pants: "Should you block your pants when you say this?"

Only then did Wen Rugui remember the wet pants, and his ears were red: "...it was caused by touching the water glass on the table."

"Then what were you doing in there just now? Why did you make such a strange noise?"

Tong Xuelu feels that although Wen Rugui now learns to fight for favor and tell a little lie, he should not be the kind of person who does DIY during the day. Even if he does, she usually recruits honestly when she asks him.

Wen Rugui's eyelashes quivered, and she was about to say "Nothing" when she saw Tong Xueluo violently saying "You'd better tell me the truth."

Wen Rugui took out the hand behind him: "My hand was injured. I was cleaning the wound just now."

When Tong Xuelu looked at it, he saw a large area of ​​redness and swelling on the back of his hand, and blisters on it, which made him startled.

"What's wrong with your hand?"

Wen Rugui showed a shy and sorry look: "I thought you were coming back today, so I came back early and wanted to cook you roast duck. I didn't expect that I was too clumsy and accidentally hit the boiling water..."

Tong Xue Luguang was able to imagine the thrills of the time when he listened to him, and he felt distressed suddenly: "You are really clumsy. Have you ever cooled your wound with water?"

Wen Rugui shook his head.

Tong Xuelu put the stick aside, walked over and took his other hand to rinse under the faucet: "Rinse under the faucet for 15 minutes, and don't puncture the blister, let it get better by itself."

Wen Rugui nodded, looking very good.

Like a kid who did something wrong.

After nodding, he looked at her worriedly, and asked carefully: "Are you angry?"

Noting his emotions, Tong Xuelu raised his eyes and looked at him: "Why should I be angry?"

Wen Rugui thought for a while, and said dryly: "Because I...too clumsy?"

Tong Xuelu sighed in his heart, and stretched out his hand to pull at his clothes: "Let my head down, I am tired of talking to you with my head up like this."

Wen Rugui was very obedient and bent slightly and leaned his head forward.

Tong Xuelu hooked his neck with one hand, and his eyes like autumn water throbbed with a blatant seduce: "Fool, I am not angry, I am distressed."

After speaking, she leaned over, pressing on his warm lips.

Wen Rugui didn't expect that she would kiss herself suddenly, and his mind went empty, and when he recovered, he would subconsciously hug her waist.

Tong Xuelu lightly bit on his lips: "Don't move around, keep your hands under the faucet for washing."

Wen Rugui's lips hurt, his heartbeat thundered, and the tips of his ears were red in the sun: "Okay."