Chapter 41

After beating people, Tong Xuelu took out his shoes.

Ma Mei stared at her eagerly: "Bitch, unless you kill me, I will definitely report you to the Public Security Bureau!"

Tong Xuelu patted her mouth twice with the sole of her shoe: "Why don't you think about it? Why should I hit you without hitting others?"

Ma Mei's face flushed with anger: "..." She used these words to scold Tong Jiaming.

Tong Xuelu: "Because you are too cheap!"

Ma Mei stared at her as if poisoned.

Tong Xuelu: "If you want to report, just go. Do you think I will attack you without preparation? As long as you dare to go, I will tell you all the shameful things, everyone. The fish die and the net is broken!"

When Ma Mei heard this, she snorted in her heart, her eyes staring at Tong Xuelu.

Did she find out about herself?

Probably not, what she did was so secretive, she must be talking about herself!

Thinking of this, she forced her to calm down: "What nonsense are you talking about? I have something shameful about me. Do you want to die and break the net? Okay, come on, who is afraid of anyone!

Tong Xuelu saw Ma Mei's momentary loss in his eyes, and his heart moved.

What she said just now was indeed telling Ma Mei.

As long as it is a person, there are more or less things that cannot be told to others. Some people are just insignificant little secrets, and some people are dirty and hidden secrets.

In all likelihood, Ma Mei's loss at that moment belonged to the latter.

She stared at Ma Mei and said, "Then you can try, at most I will be sent to the labor camp for a period of time, and you, you will be ruined and have nothing!"

"!!!"

Ma Mei's face instantly turned pale, her hands and feet cold.

She really knows it! !

Looking at her like this, Tong Xuelu felt more certain.

I don't know what shameful things Ma Mei did.

It's really interesting.

Seeing the sky getting darker, she stood up and said to Tong Jiaming and Tong Jia: "Let's go."

Tong Jiaxin let go of Ma Mei's foot, and when he passed Ma Mei, he suddenly raised his foot and kicked her on the waist, and then Sa Yazi ran wildly.

Ma Mei was still immersed in the shock of being discovered secretly, and did not prevent Tong Jiaxin from suddenly attacking herself.

There was a pain in her waist, and she let out a painful cry, her facial features were distorted.

When he ran out of the alley, Tong Jiaxin said with a smug look: "Second brother, I just avenged you, I kicked her!"

Tong Jiaming glanced at him, then answered with an "Yeah", and the corners of his mouth were slightly pressed upwards.

Upon hearing Tong Jiaxin’s words, Tong Xuelu exhorted, “None of you can talk about today’s matter, you know?”

Tong Jiaming and Tong Jiaxin nodded together.

Tong Jiaming has always been happy and angry, but at this time, Tong Jiaxin has swept away the depression before, walking and jumping.

Although he can't slap Ma Mei's face openly, he is very happy to be able to beat her up.

Every time he thought about being beaten and scolded before, he was very angry in his heart, and cried in his dream after sleeping for two nights.