Chapter 30

Tong's mother was sitting in the car, feeling very nervous: "Do you really blame us in her heart?"

The daughter was born in October of her pregnancy. She has not grown up by her side since she was a child. In addition to her distress, she still feels distressed.

She had no choice but to make such a decision.

Now the situation is so unstable, the whole family will be finished with a little carelessness.

The palms of her palms and the backs of her hands are all meat, so she can't be alone for her daughter and ignore other family members.

But no matter what they said or what they said, Tong really didn't understand, she cursed and cursed, and pierced their hearts with the sharpest words, which made her very uncomfortable.

After Tong Zhenzhen went to the countryside, she also wanted to go to the farm to visit her, but she didn't want to see them.

This time it was from the farm who called and said that Tong really wanted to see them.

After receiving the call, she was even more upset when she was happy, not knowing if Tong Zhenzhen would make a fuss about going home this time in the past.

Brother Tong shook his head: "True personality is too stubborn. Even if we were to blame, I can't blame the younger sister. I hope she can figure it out this time."

Tong's mother sighed when she heard the words, and then reminded: "You should stop calling Xuelu to be a little girl in the future. If she is really heard, she will definitely be upset again."

Brother Tong pursed his lips: "Okay, I see."

Then the two stopped talking, and the atmosphere in the car became more and more dull.

Two hours later, the car finally arrived at the Glory Farm.

Although they couldn't keep Tong Zhen true, they could still do it by arranging her on a farm closer.

The Guangrong Farm is medium in scale. There are clinics and temporary supply and marketing cooperatives on the farm. Various facilities are relatively complete, and the work is not as heavy as other farms.

Those who can be escorted over here are people who are somewhat related.

The person in charge of the Glory Farm is the relative of the Tong family who had turned Qibadaowan. Before Tong Zhenzhen was sent over, the Tong family greeted the other party.

Tong's mother came here this time and brought a lot of things, and everything to eat, most of them were for Tong Zhenzhen, and some were for the person in charge of the farm.

She handed the things she had brought to the person in charge of the farm for inspection. The person in charge of the farm saw that Tong Mu had brought herself rich flour, and his face was full of smiles.

After a few words of greeting, the person in charge of the farm took them to Tong Zhenzhen's dormitory.

Even if the facilities of Glory Farm are complete, it can't compare with the city. Tong's mother sees the surrounding environment and her nose is sour.

When he came to the door of the dormitory, the farm was responsible for pointing to the fourth dormitory and said: "Tong Zhenzhen lives in it, you go knock on the door, I'll go first."

Brother Tong quickly thanked each other.

Mother Tong walked over and knocked on the door: "True, are you inside? Mom and eldest brother came to see you."

Mother Tong was up and down in her heart, worried that Tong Zhenzhen suddenly changed her mind and missed them.

A letter of introduction is needed to come to the farm. If Tong Zhenzhen does not see them this time, she may have to wait until she is released next time.