Chapter 130

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 130: One hundred and thirty cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 130: One hundred and thirty cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Rugui glanced over the mole under the other's left eye, and said faintly: "Yes."

He has said everything that should be said just now, and he doesn't think there is anything that needs to be explained.

"I had heard of Professor Wen's versatility and rigorous scholarship before entering the university. In order to be able to take Professor Wen's class, I chose Physics. I didn't expect Professor Wen to leave so soon. I'm so sad."

Qian Rongrong approached him as she spoke, not knowing if it was intentional, she turned her face to the warmth, just showing the black mole.

Wen Rugui said: "There are many teachers and professors who are knowledgeable and rigorous. If I don't come, the school will also invite other people to be guest professors, so students don't have to worry about this."

Qian Rongrong bit her lower lip with a pitiful look: "But how can other people compare to Professor Wen?"

Wen Rugui had already packed up her things at this moment, turning a blind eye to her pitiful appearance, nodded coldly and said: "I still have things to do, leave."

After speaking, he walked directly past Qian Rongrong.

Qian Rongrong quickly took his arm: "Professor Wen, please wait."

Wen Rugui withdrew his hand forcefully, took two steps back to separate the two sides, frowned and said, "This classmate, what else do you have?"

Qian Rongrong watched him avoiding herself as if avoiding the plague, her face was embarrassed, but she continued cheeky: "Professor Wen, can you leave me your contact information? If I have a physics-related problem, I want to ask you. Don’t know if it’s inconvenient?"

Wen Rugui refused: "It's not convenient. If you have a problem, you should ask the teacher or professor in the department. Their knowledge and education are enough to solve all your problems."

After speaking, he was about to turn around and leave again. At this moment, an accident happened. Qian Rongrong was afraid that he was going to run, so she hurried forward to chase him, not wanting to fall to the ground.

"My feet hurt..." Qian Rongrong sat on the ground pinching her feet, her eyes flushed with pain, "Professor Wen, can you come and help me?"

Wen Rugui looked at her, frowning.

Coincidentally, Tong Xuelu, who was in the same teaching building, was stopped by Qian Caixin after class.

"Student Tong, I only found out today that your fiancé is the visiting professor of our school, Professor Wen, why haven't you heard of this in the past three years?"

When Qian Caixin said this, everyone was in an uproar.

"What? Classmate Tong's fiance is Professor Wen?"

"Oh my God, I only knew about such a big thing today! If I had such a handsome and talented fiance, I would definitely show it off every day."

"Me too, classmate Tong can really calm down, he is really a big deal."

Qian Caixin listened to the surrounding discussion and didn't follow her own thoughts, and couldn't help but vomit blood.

She took a deep breath and made an innocent look: "I think it's very strange, why did classmate Tong keep concealing things like this?"