Chapter 141

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 141: 141 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 141: 141 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Hearing Tong Xuelu's words, Su Yueshen's phone almost fell to the ground.

He had never been so shocked when he was ransacked and put down in the bullpen. At this moment, his heartbeat actually missed a beat.

I don't know what happened to Tong Xuelu's side, and he actually wanted to use such an extremely illegal thing?

With her ingenuity, as well as the background of the Wen Xiao family, can force her to use this kind of risky means, but she is afraid that things are extremely tricky, and she will definitely not say it unless she has to.

If it weren't for her help, Xiao Jiu would not have known where he was abducted. If she hadn't helped expose Yan Yongan's murder of his wife, he would find out in time that Gu Yilan wanted to commit suicide. Now their Su family's wives have disappeared.

Forget it, kill someone, just as repaying her previous kindness.

In just a few seconds, Su Yue thought a lot in his heart, and even thought about how to arrange family affairs after he died.

He took a deep breath and said, "Comrade Tong, tell me, who do you want me to kill for you?"

This time it was Tong Xuelu's turn to freeze: "...I didn't let you kill."

Su Yue was stunned: "Didn't you just ask me to kill two people for you?"

Doesn't it mean to kill? His understanding ability should be no problem.

It was only then that Tong Xuelu realized that what she said was misunderstood. Perhaps it was related to her pregnancy. She found that her emotions were more susceptible to fluctuations than usual.

"What I'm talking about is not killing people. I want to ask if you can do anything about the supply of goods. I want Cheng Xiuyun and Shi Xiuneng to go bankrupt, and then take the initiative to commit crimes."

Only when they did something illegal could she call the police and kill them all at once.

But she will not do things that are illegal, let alone let others do things that are illegal for herself.

But I didn't expect Su Yueshen to be really funny. Even if she misunderstood that she wanted to kill someone, it was funny and moving that he agreed without hesitation.

Su Yue listened deeply to her explanation, and had to say that he was greatly relieved: "It turns out that it's like this, but it's easier to handle this way."

"I just saw Cheng Xiuyun from my friend yesterday to pick up the goods again. This time she took several times more goods than before. It should have invested most of the funds, but this time she came here by herself again. When she is on the way back, we can arrange for someone to take her goods and make her lose everything."

Upon hearing the words, Tong Xuelu had to admire Su Yueshen's brains turning fast: "I think this method is very good, but how do you make arrangements on the side of the staff?"

Cheng Xiuyun is now in the Shenzhen market, and she is beyond reach, even if she wants to do it, she can't move her.

When she returns to Beijing, she is not easy to do it. After all, she is the capital, and she is very likely to be caught when she moves.