Chapter 115

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 115: One hundred and fifteen cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 115: One hundred and fifteen cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When I got up the next day, the atmosphere in the dormitory was still a bit heavy, without the ease and harmony before.

Because of Tong Xuelu's words last night, Gao Min pulled a face after getting up in the morning, as if someone owed her 2.5 million.

After washing, she suddenly took the initiative to hold Lin Lanjuan's hand and said: "Go, let's go to the dining hall for breakfast together."

Before Gao Min was arrogant and looked down on the rural people, and even ignored Lin Lanjuan. Suddenly, he took the initiative to show her favor, and the eyes of the people in the dormitory suddenly fell on them.

Lin Lanjuan was flattered, and she was taken aback and nodded: "Okay, let's go."

Gao Min held her hand as if a victorious rooster was walking past the others.

Upon seeing this, Cui Rourou rolled her eyes at the ceiling and sneered.

Gao Min heard the laughter and gritted his teeth. He was about to turn around and spray her smile. Later, he didn't know what he thought of, and finally left without turning around.

Then Cui Rou and Tian Fengzhi walked, leaving Tong Xuelu and Xie Xiaoyan in the dormitory.

Xie Xiaoyan breathed a sigh of relief: "I was scared to death. I thought they were going to fight."

Tong Xuelu glanced at her: "When you fight, you fight, what are you afraid of?"

Xie Xiaoyan's eyes widened: "You must be scared. Have you forgotten the things that each dormitory must score? If they fight, our dorm will definitely be deducted.

Tong Xuelu was speechless.

She really forgot about this. Although the dormitory scores in this era are not counted as grades, if the dormitory scores are too low, it will definitely affect the scholarship.

No wonder Gao Min didn't have an attack just now, it turned out to be scrupulous about this.

That's good, somehow, there is something to restrain them, so that the entire dormitory will not be intrigue every day, making it look like a harem.

After packing up his things, Tong Xuelu locked the door and Xie Xiaoyan walked towards the dining hall: "By the way, how did Gao Min's cousin get in the dormitory?"

The management of the dormitory is relatively strict these days. Under normal circumstances, boys are not allowed to enter the dormitory.

Xie Xiaoyan's eyes widened: "Did you not find out? Gao Min changed the table. Yesterday her cousin and the male classmate moved a desk over, because the auntie let them come up."

Tong Xuelu knew it: "It turns out that it is."

Xie Xiaoyan looked envious: "Gao Min's cousin is really kind to her. The table we are using is pitted, especially my disgustingly moth-eaten table. The table her cousin moved is half new."

Tong Xuelu absent-mindedly let out an "um".

The breakfast in the dining hall is not as rich as later, only wowotou, steamed buns and eggs, and only soy milk for drinks.