Chapter 28

Uncle Zong rushed hard and sucked, and once ran out of the afterimage.

Almost lost his life.

When he ran to the door of his house and saw Mr. Wen, he didn't care about taking a breath, panting and exclaiming: "Commander, it's tender, tender..."

"I said, Xiaozong, you are not too young, so you have to take some time. Is there anything wrong with you running like this?"

The old **** next door squatted on the ground to loosen the soil for the mulberry tree. He raised his head and asked.

When Mr. Wen on the side heard the word "nen", his eyes widened.

Recently, he is very sensitive to this word, almost reaching the point where he knows "grass" by listening to "nen", and now he guessed what Uncle Zong was going to say as soon as he rolled his eyes.

He quickly interrupted Uncle Zong: "I asked Xiaozong to go to the compound to find some tender grass for me. He has found it. He is so excited that he can't speak."

"..."

Old Jiang looked at Mr. Wen and Uncle Zong, his expression was hard to explain.

"I said, Lao Wen, what's wrong with your brain lately. If you don't plant the flowers properly, how did you plant them? You also got a house of grass. What's so good about the grass?"

Old man Wen snorted from his nostrils, "How beautiful is the green, what do you know?"

Saying that he beckoned to let Zongshu follow him into the house.

Entering the house, the old man Wen changed his pretentious manner, and asked anxiously: "Just tell me, did you just want to talk about tender grass?"

Uncle Zong has relieved his anger and nodded again and again: "Yes, it is the young grass girl here! Right now, I am talking to Rugui at the gate!"

Old man Wen was so excited that his beard shook: "Did you see clearly? Was it really the girl last time?"

Uncle Zong nodded like smashing garlic: "Commander, my eyes are big but I don’t want to spend it. I can see clearly with both eyes. The last time the girl was carrying a lot of things in her hands. Want to give it to Rugui?"

Old man Wen looked at him contemptuously: "Didn't you say that you were old and dim last time? You can see clearly now?"

Uncle Zong: "..."

Mr. Wen didn't care about him at the moment, his eyes were bright enough to be used as a light: "I knew that kid had a ghost, and he came back before the holiday. I woke up this morning and took a shower and shampoo. It was simply..." !

"Xiaozong, you go over now, and let Rugui invite that girl over as a guest at home!"

Uncle Zong was surprised: "Commander, don't you go there in person?"

Old man Wen disgusted and said: "Why don't you use your mind? If I were in the past, what would others say to that girl when I saw it? What if someone else's girl looks down on me? Didn't I just hurt her in the past?"

Uncle Zong suddenly realized: "Commander, you just didn't let me say that this is the reason?"

Mr. Wen curled his mouth: "Of course, Jiang’s mouth is like a bird. If you let him know, it’s sure to make everyone in the compound know. By the way, when you go back out, you still use tender grass, don’t talk about it. Up!"

The code name "Nencao" is good. If you say it outside, don't be afraid of it. Others think it is green grass.

He is so smart!