Chapter 92

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 92: Ninety-two cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 92: Ninety-two cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu: "..."

I always feel that the style of painting is not right.

But the others were already here, and now it was midnight in the middle of the night, and it was raining sleet outside again, and she couldn't just watch the waiter drive him out.

Tong Xuelu turned his head and said to the waiter: "Yes, this Comrade Wen is my cousin. He came with our group. It was only because his leader temporarily confessed to him to do other things. I don’t know if you can. Can't you help open a room?"

The waiter shook his head: "The room is full. If he didn't say it was your cousin, I wouldn't let him in at all."

Tong Xuelu's group of people are all people with status. Before they came, the leader came over to say hello so that they must be a good hospitality, so the waiter had no doubt about Tong Xuelu's words.

Tong Xuelu calmly said: "It turns out that this is the case, then let him squeeze with a few other **** men."

The waiter nodded and let them go upstairs.

Wen Rugui followed behind Tong Xuelu, his heart beating like thunder.

Tong Xuelu took him directly to his room.

This time she was the only **** who came here, so she stayed in a room alone.

The room is a small room of about ten square meters. There are two hard-board beds and a table in it. The military kettle on the table was brought by Tong Xuelu himself, and there was nothing else.

Tong Xuelu pointed to the other bed and said, "You can sleep there tonight."

The other male colleagues are all two people in a room, and the bed allocation is just right. The bed is small and can only sleep one person. If Wen Rugui is past, he can only hit the floor.

But if you hit the floor in this kind of weather, you will definitely get cold and sick tomorrow.

Wen Rugui's eyes fell on the two beds less than an arm apart, and his ears and face reddened at a speed visible to the naked eye: "Or...I'll go out. I'll find another hotel or guest house tomorrow morning."

Just now I heard the waiter said that there was no room, so he subconsciously said that he was Tong Xuelu's cousin.

But now that he saw that they were living in the same room, he realized that this was wrong.

These years, the relationship between men and women is very strict. If someone finds them living in a room tomorrow, it will have a great impact on her reputation.

Tong Xuelu raised her eyebrows: "It's snowing outside, do you want to be frozen into a snowman?"

Wen Rugui didn't dare to look at her, his ears were so red that he almost bleeds: "But we are alone in the same room, so it's not good for you."

Tong Xuelu turned her head to look at him: "Could it be that you would do something wrong with me in the middle of the night?"

Wen Rugui shook his head repeatedly: "No!"

He would rather hurt himself than do anything to hurt her.

He was already regretting it in his heart now, and he shouldn't have followed him so hastily.