Chapter 97

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 97: Ninety-seven cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 97: Ninety-seven cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Rugui stared at Tong Xuelu blankly, his face flushed a little bit.

Neither of them spoke, and the air was filled with ambiguous factors.

Tong Xuelu covered her face with her hands and said: "Oh, I didn't want to say such a shy thing, but I'm afraid that you have been holding it in your heart and it will be bad for your health. Anyway, you don't have to worry, I won't despise you."

I don't mind being on it either.

Wen Rugui blushed almost bleeding: "Sorry for embarrassing you, don't worry, I won't think about it anymore in the future."

As long as he can give birth to children, there is actually nothing wrong with him down there.

But thinking of that scene, he couldn't help his heart beating faster, his blushing even worse.

"Did your adoptive mother tell you to kiss you like that at the hotel that day?"

Wen Rugui felt that her adoptive mother was so wild that she would still discuss this issue with her adopted daughter. At the same time, he also felt that his adoptive father's waist was very pitiful, and he hadn't been able to do it for so many years.

Tong Xuelu gave him a shy look: "That's not it, that's because you did it to me in your dream...like that."

Wen Rugui's heart trembled: "...Have you ever had such a dream?"

This time it was Tong Xuelu's turn and her eyes widened: "So you had a dream like that too? You quickly told me, what did you dream of me? Did you play a hooligan to me in your dream?"

Wen Rugui's ears showed alluring pink, and his heartbeat was so fast that he couldn't bear it: "In the dream, you played a hooligan to me, but...I am willing to be a hooligan by you."

Oh!

Tong Xuelu really didn't expect that he would say something like this: "Then why did I play a hooligan to you?"

Wen Rugui Rumo's eyes were staring at her, and he was about to speak when Zhou Yan and Huang Qimin were speaking.

The pink bubble in the room was suddenly burst.

Tong Xuelu quickly stood up, and then saw two men stepping in.

Huang Qiming and Tong Xuelu have met him. She smiled and said hello: "Hello Comrade Huang, I am glad to see you again."

Huang Qimin was flattered: "I really didn't expect Comrade Tong to remember me. Did you come here to see you like home?"

Tong Xuelu nodded: "Well, as soon as I heard that he was injured, I was very worried, so I came with Grandpa Wen and others. I really thank you for taking care of you in the past two days."

Huang Qimin waved his hand: "I and Rugui are brothers, so it should be taken care of him."

Zhou Yan touched him with an elbow, and then said with his lips, "Hurry up and introduce me."

Huang Qimin then pointed to Zhou Yan and introduced: "This is Zhou Yan, and the brother of Homecoming. The three of us have the best feelings in the base."