17 - A fucking dream

My eyes opened as a pleasurable feeling moved from my groin to the tip of my toes

My eyes opened as a pleasurable feeling moved from my groin to the tip of my toes. I groaned as I tried to register what was happening. I smiled as the familiar scent made its way to my nose.

"Love, what are you doing?" She pressed her back to my chest as her hips stopped moving against my dick.

"As much as the bed is comfortable, my side hurts," she mumbled before I tugged her closed to me and placed a kiss on her shoulder. She smiled as she felt my lips on her skin and placed her both hands on my forearm.

"It felt nice," I quietly admitted as she gently caressed my arm.

"Yeah?" She teased before she moved her hips upwards, grinding against my front.

"Baby," she tilted her head upwards as a groan escaped my lips. "You're a naughty girl, you know that, don't you?" She smiled before capturing her bottom lip under her teeth.

"You kind of asked for it?" I raised my brows as her hips moved slowly, letting the friction build-up.

"Did I?" I teased before I gripped her hip stopping her movement. I moved my lips down to hers and kissed her. I moved my lips against hers slowly, enjoying the moment with her. her tongue moved inside my mouth, opening access to her mouth for me. One of her hands moved to my hip as our lips moved. I pulled away just an inch away from her and looked into her eyes. Her cheeks were slightly reddened and her mouth began to look swollen.

"Please," I smirked before dropping my lips onto hers. I tried to let this moment last as long as it could before I let my lust take over me.

I pulled away from her for a second to grab a condom from the bedside table. I ripped open the foil packet and rolled it on my stiffening cock. It was convenient that she wasn't wearing anything. After all, right after we had sex last night, we weren't going to put our clothes back on.

I positioned myself at her entrance and raised her knee so I'd get better access. She let out the pleasured sound that I'd gotten to love more than anything. I slid inside her, groaning from how her walls clenched around me.

"Fuck, my love," she raised her head upwards like before and grabbed the back of my head with her hand before pulling me down towards her. She captured my lips as I moved in and out of her. I moved my hand which was on her hip down to her clit and circled her bundle of nerves, making her shake against my touch. I smiled against her lips as she trembled from my touch and we both slowly moved closer towards both of our releases.

"Fuck, right there," she moaned against my lips before tugging the hairs on the back of my head. I kissed her hard as I moved in and out of her. "Liam," she said quietly.

"Yes, my love?" She smiled right at me, her cheeks flushed and small trails of tears coming from the sides of her eyes.

"I love you," something inside me shifted.