33 - One month and two days I

One month and two days since the night

I sat in my room, wearing a black dress with sleeves and a collar. It was made out of cotton, making it feel very soft against my skin. I stared through the window of one of Vlad's guest rooms in his mansion in Moscow. I don't think I will ever get through the fact that I was used by him. Unconscious.

Maybe I will after I kill him tonight.

Since he knocked me out, I woke up after the long flight and in the same bedroom I was in at the moment. Valentina only showed up yesterday after my morning shower and I was quite disappointed, to say the least. She was the one I had grown to trust and yet didn't bother to visit me after I had woken up. Although she did tell me she was by my side throughout the flight here.

I was getting exhausted from the never-ending flights from one continent to the other. But it was the only thing that made me at least enjoy the new scenery instead of having to go through torture from the same buildings, mountains or landscapes.

Tonight, Vlad was going to take me to Luca's parent's house on the other side of the city. He wanted to talk to them about what they were going to do with me and as much as I awaited the moment I was in the same car as him, I dreaded it.

I was afraid everything might end just as easily as it started. One thing about Vlad was a fact. He was unpredictable as I previously mentioned and with that being said, it makes the entire plan making twice as difficult. I had two plans for tonight.

Plan A was the one I hope to go by and if everything went as expected, he'd be dead before we even reached the city centre. Or at least should be dead.

Plan B was slightly different. If by any chance I wasn't able to slide a knife across his throat in the vehicle, I would do it after the dinner with the Lorenzos. I wasn't looking forward to this plan but it was the only way out if plan A was a disaster.

Once Valentina escorted me to the car, I frowned. There were two black cars. As well as a security vehicle at the very end of the two cars but I wasn't expecting to be riding in two separate cars.

The moment someone's arm wrapped around my waist, I flinched before I moved to the side. I didn't even have to look up at the man. I could smell him.

"Two cars. You and I in one, Valentina and Sergey in the other," Sergey was his personal assistant. One he employed after Igor's sudden death. I smiled as I remembered him in the cell of my estate. Vlad gently pushed me forward, earning a death look from me.

"Togli le tue fottute mani di dosso," [Get your fucking hand off me] I spat through my teeth, making him smile. I turned away from him before I climbed into the car and slammed the door in his face. He could walk around to the other side. He wasn't that old.

I buckled up and crossed my arms over my chest as I stared through the window. Once the opposite door closed and the driver sat in, I could feel the fear running through my veins. Plan A was in the trash at this point. I needed Valentina to be beside me to distract him in order for this to work but since Vlad most likely expected this, he went around me.