39 - Just the beginning

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom as Liam lay in the bed, one arm behind his head, wearing nothing but his boxers which were covered by the comforter

"Love, you shouldn't be freaking out over this," I turned to him before crossing my arms over my chest. His jaw clenched before he inhaled deeply. "Don't do that whilst wearing nothing but a bra on your chest. Makes me want to do unspeakable things to you," I smiled faintly before turning to the side and facing the balcony doors. "Baby, talk to me," I stared through the glass.

"What if she'll suspect me?" I heard Liam groan. I turned to face him. "But seriously, what if she started to wonder why in the hell I leave every night."

"She's not even with you."

"She has senses, Liam," he smiled as he stared at me.

"I imagine her almost exactly like this but with Luca instead of me. I think she has her suspicions too," I stared way too long at his perfectly sculpted abs as I thought of how bad it actually would be if she started helping Luca.

This made me think that every mission I did was helped by him. He knew where I went, he knew who was my target. But it was just a very assumption.

"By the looks of you, you seem to know what you want," I looked up at his face and met his eyes.

"Find her before we get to Luca," he was about to say something but closed his mouth.

"I was about to say you wanted me but I guess that works too," I rolled my eyes as my lips curled into a smile.

"You're impossible to have a conversation with," he chuckled. "But if I get to her first, I'd get to find out if she wants and plans to go against me."

"And then kill him?" I nodded. "Alright, enough of this shit. Come here because I'm getting cold," I smiled as I frowned and looked over at him. "Seriously, I'm freezing." I smiled as I walked over to the opposite side of the bed and climbed in. I didn't have enough time to cover myself with the comforter before one of his strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me to him.

His face was buried in the crook of my neck as he placed kisses and then inhaled my scent deeply. I turned around in his hold and placed my hand on his chest. His eyes followed the hand and then a smile appeared on his face once he realised he wasn't dreaming.

"You know," I looked at my hand as I placed my head right beside him and drew circles with the tip of my finger on his chest, "we lost two months..."

"You don't even have to ask," he moved from under my hand and it took him less than a few seconds to capture my mouth with his own.

I smiled as his hand moved fast, unclasping my black bra with barely any effort. He sucked the breath out of me as his tongue dived inside me and marked my mouth as his. His hand slid down to my pussy before he brushed the pad of his thumb along my clit, letting a small gasp leave my mouth.