44 - Final Blow

My eyes slowly opened, revealing the dark room

My eyes slowly opened, revealing the dark room. I tried to wiggle out of the restraints but once my senses started to register, the cold of the floor started stinging my ass.

I looked down, still barely able to make out where I was. My eyes widened, seeing my completely naked body. I moved my legs and cursed from pure fright. A creamy white liquid flowed out of my vagina. I've had sex enough times in my life to know this wasn't my discharge or my juices.

That son of a bitch raped me. Raped me with the hope that I'd get fucking pregnant.

I looked at the flesh that was visible to me and saw a few new bruises. My inner thighs were both of yellow colour, making my heart race faster.

I need Liam.

Now.

Like a desperate child, I wanted the one person that would help me without a second thought. And yet he was across the ocean. I hoped that everything was alright and that he was safe. Luca has a way with words. He knew the buttons to push in order to make me vulnerable and he might have done so without much difficulty.

Once I remembered that I had come here with Lorenzo, I started to panic. He was knocked out and I was of absolutely no help. I tried to get out of the rope that was holding me hostage but I was no watch to the knots Luca made. Or maybe it was one of his minions.

Maybe it was the bitch that had the audacity to turn on me. I probably shouldn't call it turning on me since she never was on my side, to begin with.

I dropped my head back, hitting the wall. I sighed out, tears falling like small beans. I've tried to stay strong. I've tried to overcome the amount of humiliation a person goes through once they're sexually abused. And after so many times, I thought I wouldn't have to go through this again.

Yet, after the amount of love and care one person showed to me and my body, it's like I'm back to square one. Like it's my first time with Silas all over again. Except now, Luca actually tried to impregnate me.

I imagined I was in Liam's arms right now whilst he caressed my head and every once in a while placed kisses all over my body.

The door in the far front of the room opened, making me straighten my head. The light was far too intense for the darkness I was used to. I had to squint my eyes as they got used to the brightness and only then did I recognise the man standing in front of me.

"You've woken up, little whore," he shut the door behind him as his eyes looked at everything on me apart from my eyes.

"You do realise this will end in flames for you." He chuckled, making his way toward me. I inched away from him, making him widen his eyes.

"After last night, you should be worshipping me, little whore."

"I think you're forgetting I was unconscious." He lowered himself before his hand wrapped around my throat and pulled it closer to him, tugging my hands which made my wrists burn. I hissed from the pain but he didn't seem to care in the slightest.