34 - One month and two days II

"How could you act so damn stupid?" He screamed at me as we drove away from the Lorenzo estate

"How could you act so damn stupid?" He screamed at me as we drove away from the Lorenzo estate. "I brought you here to dinner with a fine family and you embarrass me. And if that wasn't enough, get me thrown out of their house because of how mad your little speech made Armani," I scoffed as I stared through the window.

"I don't even know why your mad," I admitted. "I would like to think that I was rather nice. Because considering the amount of hate I got thrown at me while I stood there, I should've been way worse." He chuckled.

"You're unbearable, Rossi," I snapped my head in his direction.

"I have a name if you have forgotten," he looked disgusted to have to look at me. His hand grabbed my throat before he pushed me against the door and held me there.

"I dare you to disrespect me in any way again." I breathed through my nose as he stared at me with probably the most rage in his eyes I've ever seen. "You're on my last nerve," he said before his eyes dropped down to my lips, making me sick to my stomach.

"What are you going to do about it? Rape me again? Hit me?" My hand slid down to my thigh slowly not to catch his attention. I had one of the daggers strapped onto my leg and this was the perfect moment to begin his torture.

"Maybe. Maybe that's what you need to learn." I chuckled.

"I think you're forgetting the fact that I was abused for a long time by your fellow friend. And all it did was turn me more and more against all of you."

"Then I might need to erase your past. Tarnish the family you have so you have no one left and then you're left alone. No more friends, no more family. No more Liam." A smile tugged his lips. "I'd love to see how strong you'll be then, milashka," I wanted to kill him.

"I'd love to see you try, sweetheart," I mocked him before I stabbed his thigh with my knife. He started cursing and then let go of my throat, letting me breathe freely. I pushed him back, pulling the dagger out of him, seeing the blood rush out of him.

"You fucking piece of shit!" He growled as he covered his wound with his hands.

"How about that, Vladislav? Enjoying the pain?" I said right against his ear as I pressed the dagger to his throat.

"Get your hands off me before I fucking kill you," I let out a small laugh.

"Are you sure you're capable of such action, Vlad?"

"Vitaliy, goni bystreye." I smiled as I pressed the blade harder against his skin. He frowned before he called on his driver again. "Vitaliy, ty kuda?" He had noticed the change in route. We weren't heading to his estate. We took a turn that led towards the city centre. "What the fuck did you do?" I smiled before the driver glanced back at us and lifted the sunglasses from their face. "Blya suka," he cursed her once he figured out who was sitting in his driver's seat.

"Dove dovrei portarti?" [Where should I take you?] Valentina asked as she looked back on the road.

"Il Grande Ponte di Pietra," [The Greater Stone Bridge] I answered.