18 - Can't be real

I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body

I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body. The water from my hair dripped onto the floor, leaving a small mess behind.

I grabbed my dark red satin robe off the hook by the shower door and put it on before letting the white towel drop. I walked in front of the white marble sink and looked in front of the mirror which was now fogged up. I tended to take showers as hot as boiling water but every now and then I had to give my skin a break. This, however, wasn't the day.

I grabbed my toothbrush and after putting on some toothpaste, I brushed my teeth. I turned towards the giant floor-to-ceiling window right in front of the shower and looked at the glorious view.

The last time I was in Paris was years ago with my mother. She loved shopping in Champs-Élysées and visiting the Louvre for charity events and other balls. She loved this city and I can't say I hate it. But the number of people this place brings, sometimes makes me sick to my stomach.

Yes, I get it, it's one of the biggest places for tourists to visit all year. And after all, it's the "city of love" but too many crowded spaces aren't good. Even if I have the luxury to escape them most of the time.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I stepped out and found Alex laying on my ginormous bed. I was even debating if I should buy a similar one for my room.

His head lifted up from the mattress as he heard the door close. I walked over to the walk-in closet and picked out some clothes. It was one of the first days since summer that I actually had to take out a light sweater.

I picked out a light beige knitted sweater with baby-blue jeans as well as white pair of socks and my white Chanel sneakers. Just as I picked out a black lingerie set, Alex walked into the room with his eyes directed at me. I looked over my shoulder to see his next move and I was pleasantly surprised to feel his arms around my slim waist before he dipped his head down in the crook of my neck. I smiled as I leaned into his touch.

"I missed you," he murmured in my ear. I placed my free hand on his forearm as my other hand held the clothes.

"You're cute," he placed gentle kisses on my shoulder and slowly moved his mouth onto my jaw. "Alex," I squealed when his hand began to move lower and lower down my stomach. He chuckled lightly against my ear, sending goosebumps down my spine.

"I dream of doing this, baby," I tilted my head sideways so I had access to his lips. He pressed his lips to mine as his hand moved inside my robe and touched my centre. I shivered underneath his touch as his tongue indulged me.

I moaned against his lips as he drew slow and steady circles on my clit, giving me the pleasure I desired and desperately craved since I last saw him in person. He pulled away from my lips for a second before withdrawing his hand from my clit, and turned me around before he knelt right in front of me on both knees.

"Alex, we should-" he looked up at me with his eyes full of hunger. He wanted this just as much as I did if not more. And who was I to deny him that sort of pleasure? He grabbed one of my legs and placed my foot on his shoulder just as I gripped his dark strands of hair with my hands.