⋆↟•─────⋅☾⁰⁴☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Levi

Her scent hit my nostrils as soon as the door bell rang. She didn't necessarily smell bad, like at all. The opposite even. But smelling her scent, my chest contracts, and i feel myself getting overwhelmed and anger bubbles inside of me.

This girl is everywhere.

First infront of the antiques store. Then at sweet creations. And now in my home.

I haven't been in California for two days and I already hate it. If only nonna agreed to go back to Phoenix.

What the fuck is that human doing here anyway? And she said I'm the one following her.

As if.

I should've just drained her of her blood the second I saw her. And I thought I was being noble by not drinking her blood, only because we were in public and I don't know the town well enough to do that type of thing in it.

I would've ripped her throat out and tossed her into a dumpster or something for the rats to eat if I were in my hometown.

Although that'd be a waste of beauty.

Yeah, right. Who cares.

"Blaire, my dear you look terrible." I hear nonna say. What a way to greet an intruder, nonna.

So her name is Blaire, nice.

At least her name isn't as annoying as she is.

"What happened to your dress? And that painful bandage. Oh baby what happened?" My Nonna asks, sounding worried.

I must've gotten her dress dirty when we 'accidentally' bumped this morning. And a bandage? I'm sure her knees are fine, but I could smell the blood on the bandage. She surely is being dramatic.

"Pfft, it's nothing really. I just fell whilst walking into Oak's antiques." Blaire replied.

A nice name and a liar. Not a very good combo.

"Ow, ow ow ow ow." I hear her repeat. I think nonna is now getting a grip.

"Now tell me, why the hell didn't you come yesterday?"

Oh so she's a regular. Fucking awesome.

This whole thing is ridiculous. How does my nonna know this.. human Blaire?

I stand up from my couch that's inserted in my bedroom upstairs and I enter the bathroom. I don't switch on the light inside the bathroom, simply because I see in the dark better.

I take off the black coat I'm wearing and I toss it into the laundry basket. It has that Blaire's scent on it and that's the last thing I want. A human's scent on my clothes. I take off the beige turtle neck too. I sniff I from afar, just checking if it too has her scent. Nope, it doesn't.

I still toss it in the laundry anyway, just for extra precautions.

I strip into my boxers then I put on my nightwear. Simple gray flanneled pajama pants and I decided to wear an undershirt. I normally walk around shirtless, but seeing that we have a nosy visitor, I decide on wearing something on my upper half.

I exit my bedroom after putting my laundry in the washer. Yes, I do do my laundry by myself.

I don't need servants to do anything for me. It's pathetic and lazy, I'm capable of doing my own work.

I descend the stairs, only sparing one glance at the human before walking into the dining room.

She was hugging my nonna, her face bright red from the power. Which is understandable since nonna does have pretty tight hugs. Even I can't handle them. I doubt that human can.