⋆↟•─────⋅☾¹⁸☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Blaire

"What kind of grandad are you?" I exclaim, staring at Lando's little cup of chocolate chip mint ice cream. "A cool one. Plus, don't judge a flavor without trying it." He nods, licking his spoon.

"You didn't just quote George Elliot, but in remix." I laugh. "Sure as hell did." He nods again, sort of dancing from how good the ice cream is. Which makes me curious. "Can I have a taste?" I ask with a sheepish smile.

"Sure." He holds out the ice cream cup. I grin widely, taking my small, black, plastic spoon and taking a small portion of the ice cream.

I stick the spoon in my mouth, tasting the minty ice cream first before tasting the exciting chocolate chips. I pull out the spoon, nodding -more like dancing with Lando- approvingly at how good it is. "It is pretty good, grandpa." I smile at him to see him nodding profoundly. I look down and the spoon and lick it, seeing it still has ice cream on it. I look up at Lando to see his looking at my mouth.

He points at my face, "stop doing that, you're gonna make me hard." He pulls out the spoon and I choke on the ice cream in my mouth from his words. After coughing for a minute, I scold him. "The heck was that! You can't say stuff like this." I laugh, shoving him a bit. He giggles, shaking his head and looking straight ahead while I smile at him. "I was joking." He sticks a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth.

I sigh with the same smile, looking straight ahead and walking next to him. I notice how good he looks in his outfit compared to me. He's wearing a black men's singlet with the sleeves cut off, a little Nike check mark on the side with Nike joggers. Simple, yet he looks good. "I bet I could beat Bella Hadid on the runway stage with this outfit." I chuckle, looking up at him.

"Of course you can." He gives me a stern look, which reminds me of Levi. I know he's joking, but just the thought of Levi makes me uneasy and makes my breathing shallow, not to mention the increase in my heart rate.

"With this hoodie and these shorts that are way too big on me. Totally. Just ignore the fact that I look like shrek's little sister." I chuckle, pointing to an empty booth. I take another bite of my ice cream, licking the spoon upside-down.

"Ayo, what this mouth do, pretty lady?" A creepy old man, seventies maybe, comments, giving me the most sickening smirk ever. His teeth are green and gross, decayed even. I give him my famous intimidating look with narrowed eyes, but then, Lando steps in.

"Fuck off, grandpa. Go find some other old chick to chew on. This one isn't available." He puts a hand around my shoulder, pulling me flush against his body. I give him a grateful smile. "Thanks." I whisper, he only nods.

I look back at the old molded fart to see him flipping Lando off. I glance at Lando's reaction, but he wasn't focusing, looking at me and not at the fart. So, I return the gesture and I flip him off too. He gives me a glare, I just walk off with Lando, feeling badass.

In yo face, decayed fat fart.

Both of us taking a seat on an empty booth next to the windows. "At least he thinks I don't look so bad." I laugh, looking at the molded dude to see him storming out of the ice cream shop. "No, he's just into shrek." Lando snickers and I shoot him a glare.

He smiles, "probably shouldn't have called him a 'grabdpa', I just made myself look bad since I was a grandpa for eating chocolate chip mint." He looks back at the guy then back at me.

"Don't worry, he's a creepy grandpa. You're a cool one, remember?"

"Of course." He rolls his eyes at the obvious.

He's so nice. Unlike our friendly friend, Levi. We were doing so good, he was so nice yesterday at dawn. But then, he suddenly became cold hearted again. Maybe it's because I took up the whole couch and he had to sit on the floor? But I don't even know how I got there in the first place. Maybe I sleepwalked again.