⋆↟•─────⋅☾²⁸☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Levi

What in the hell is this girl doing now?

I know sometimes her ideas go haywire, but walking in the streets bare foot? That doesn't even sound like her. If you told me yesterday that I'd see her walking around with all her belonging like she's moving out all whilst bare foot, I'd laugh in your face.

Then again, nothing seems crazy. I'm literally a vampire that owns a cat and who's attracted to a mortal that seems to be killing me on daily basis by just being herself.

That is enough to make me feel like dying everytime I'm not with her. I feel like I'm suffocating. Everything just stops glowing.

She awkwardly waddles towards the car, her skateboard, bag, phone and shoes in hand. Her hand game is seriously stronger than her herself. She rolls her eyes at me when she sees me almost gaping at her. Her dirty blonde locks bounce as she walks. Silky smooth. Like the softest of clouds.

She opens the car door and hops inside. As soon as she enters, my breathing goes unstable and I feel a world of relief she's with me. And guilt. Immense guilt. I don't want to lose her just because I'm a vampire. I was forced to be one and it's also unfair to her if she doesn't know. What if she doesn't want to be with someone like me? Continue being my friend or whatever the fuck we are? She's the only one I'm relying on to keep me sane and I don't even know how I lived my life without her in it before coming here. I can't imagine my life after her either.

She makes me feel light. Like all my life, the two hundred centuries I've lived being twenty-two with all the bad experiences I've has through it, they feel like I haven't been there in any of them. I simply forget my existence when I'm with her. I only think of her and only her and the moment we are living.

It's terrifying me.

I don't know when I'll lose her to her mortality or what will happen in a few minutes. Seconds. I simply don't know what fate is holding for us. For her. Or when I'll not have her exciting company with me everyday. I don't know when I'll lose that and it's making me angry. So angry at myself for doing this to her. For simply accepting her into my life and not pushing her away despite knowing it's best for her.

She throws back her bag and skateboard and turns to me with a playful yet non-joking glare. "No questions. Just drive." She warns me as she lowers down to put on her shoes. The top she's wearing reveals a lot of her back as she leans down, giving me a little glimpse of her red underwear. I quickly avert my eyes, so sure I'm blushing now for the heating sensation on my face and how hot I got. Instead, I look at her angelic face. I don't think it helped the blushing though. I don't know how she can see through all her hair, since it's now cascading on the side of her face, but she doesn't even brush them back.

Her ignore game is also seriously strong.

I can never live like that in spite of loving my hair. I'll never cut it off because of a sensitive matter, but I'd rather tie it up than leave it down like that.

"I wasn't going to. They don't get me anywhere anyway." I force out a laugh, trying to overlook my guilt by nothing in particular. I begin to drive toward the grocery store, feeling like someone is strangling me with the unbearable discomfort and guilt I've brought on myself. I glance back at her to see her tucking her hair behind her ear, where she has three piercings. Three in this one and two in the other. All at the earlobe. I've counted them. She wears pearly, small earrings in them and a little feather dangles from the bottom one.

I'm quite a fan of it honestly, never knew I dug pretty ears.

She certainly had very pretty ones, too.