⋆↟•─────⋅☾¹³☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Orlando

Today is growing more and more annoying. From teachers yelling to coaches wisteling in your ears. Teammates who don't have a singular brain cell in their hollow skulls'. You can imagine how thrilled I was that I had a big enough gap between my classes to go to the cafeteria.

Luckily, so does Blaire, so I won't be alone.

I enter it and the first thing I see is a not so Blaire-ful cafeteria. Our table is empty. Since Nancy isn't here today, she hadn't attended my lacrosse practice. Which annoyed me a bunch bur I didn't sweat it. I decide on waiting for Blaire before getting my food, so I can see what she's having.

She can't finish all her food so we get different things, which leads to me trying it all out instead of eating the same food twice.

I see her walking into the spacious cafeteria, head down and appearing to be in need of being invisible. Her hair is covering her face a little, which is weird since she's not one to hide like that.

"Jeez, Blaire. Pipe down with the enthusiasm. " I comment as she takes a seat across from me, a little shaky while doing so. She shrugs her hair back, giving me a little grimace. "This is the most annoying school day I have ever experienced in my teenage life." She sighs, seemingly meaning her words.

Talk about telepathy.

"Well, nothings makes you forget school-trauma like food does." I attempt to lighten our moods.

She nods with a smile. "Yeah, even if it's tasteless."

"Even if it's tasteless."

Blaire's POV

"Aren't you going to get your food?" He asks, standing up. I shake my head dismissively. "I think I have a tummyache. I won't be able to finish a whole tray." His eyebrows pinch a little. He places his hand on the table, leaning in. "I can bring you small portions?" He suggests.

I smile at him. "Yeah, sure. That sounds good. " I say for his sake. He returns my smile, ruffling my hair before walking off to get whatever they're serving today.

I honestly feel like if I take a bite of anything I'll puke it right out. This whole Jake thing is making me physically sick and I don't know what to do about it. He's never been this demanding or controlling. And he definitely has never hurt me before. I checked the spot he pinched me in in the bathroom earlier. It's bright red. I had expected a bruise but not finding one was a relief.

I have set boundaries with him or else this behavior is going to amplify.

I glance at Orlando only to see him waiting in line with two trays, waiting patiently.

God, why does he have to be such a good friend? I feel horrible hiding my interactionwith Jake from him. It's not like I can lie my way out if this and if I don't try, Lando is gonna end up cracking Jake's skull into two and will be expelled for God knows how long.

And the fact that Jake is now sitting next to me with not so newfound anger doesn't make this situation any better. The second i snuck a glance at Lando, he appeared out of thin air and just kept silent. Although his glare is enough to convince me that I'm in deep, seven thousand feet deep into the pacific ocean kind of deep shit. May not sound so deep, but just take a look at the glaring with nostrils flaring Jake and you'd understand. I'm rhyming.

I sigh after a minute of tension, my muscles growing tired from how tightened they are. "Can you really blame me after pinching me in the hallway?" I ask with a gulp before speaking. His glare grows nastier, like I had smoked the last pack of Marlboro he owns. Now I imagine him to be livid if I did that, despite my humongous hatred for both alcohol and cigarettes.