⋆↟•─────⋅☾¹⁰☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Blaire

You know what I just realized. This room is very cute. The bed is facing the door with the window with the semi huge windowsill sitting next to the bed, If not right above it. But it's too low to say it's 'above' it. I wouldn't call it spacious, but it sort of big. Definitely enough space to dance freely in front of the bed. Although the thick, wooden bed legs are a big warning on my behalf to absolutely not dance near it or else I'll lose three toes.

I'm not feeling very good. I feel slightly buzzed off and a bit dizzy. I feel weird, like my stomach decided it's time for a nice picnic out in my guts. I stand up from my sleeping position on the bed, I've been laying on my stomach for thirty minutes now. I don't even remember what I'd spent them doing, but I do remember I liked them for some reason I'm not quite sure I know.

I swirl around just because I feel like it and almost knock down the nightstand. "Oh!" I catch it and tilt it back to its original form before giggling at the incident and walk -almost shimmy- to the bedroom door. I have no idea why I'm dancing, but I plugged my headphones in their charger before having my melt down about -I look down at my wrist, where I usually have no watch on which I still don't right now- yup, two hours now. It just feels like two hours. I call my ability to sense time 'Blairius'. As in genius. Get it? Blaire and genius!

Laugh. Just laugh.

I stumble idly out 'my' bedroom, tripping on my own foot. I swing my arms around, trying to find something to help myself. It was only a second, but it felt like minutes. I land on my knees and hands, head swung low with heavy breaths heaving out of me. "You good?" I hear Levi's voice. I only sigh, flipping and turning around so now I'm laying on my back on the floor in front of him. "No. I feel funny." I groan, covering my face with my arms.

"Don't feel too boastful. You aren't funny." He says, walking closer to me and I shriek as his foot passes my stomach, almost stepping on it on the way. "I am pretty funn-" I shriek when I see his foot coming down on my stomach with force before stepping and walking beside me. "What was that for?!" I ask with my voice a bit loud, removing my arms and crossing them over my chest. He closes 'my' bedroom door and looks down at me with unamusment.

"I don't like sunlight, you're room was flooding with it." He says matter of fact, still staring at me with a poker face. He keeps staring at me for a bit longer, his gaze traveling to a lot of places in my body and face. Firstly, looking at my torso, I look down on my torso too but it looks fine. Do I looks fat to him or something? Then his eyes fall on my hand. Motion catches my attention above me on the floor and I look up. I see a white cat walking into the room opposing mine and my mouth drops agape.

"Oh. My god." I exclaim excitedly, sitting up immediately with joy boosting my veins. I look back at Levi with my hands itching to pet it. "You have a cat?" I feel astonished right now and all I can do is look at Levi with a big wide mouth open. "No, that's Shaun the Sheep." He shrugs dramatically and I reach for the adorable sheep. "What's your name, Shaun?" I ask it. "Zara." Levi says with a voice oh so fed up. "A girl. Oh god! That makes me like you even more, Zara!" I attack her with kisses. She seems to hate me because she immediately pressed her paws on my chin to push me away. but I don't care. Cats are always grumpy anyway.

"Ugh. You're so cute, I want to squish the freak out of you, Winni." I groan while pulling away from Winni and looking at her with adoration. "Winni?" Levi asks, scowling at me with a hint of confusion. "Yes, Winni. That's what I'm calling her from now on." I tell him right before returning to my kissing attack on his sheep.

"Her name is Zara, that's the name I chose and that's the name you'll use if you want to pet my cat." He commands, crossing his arm. I stand up. "Winni."