⋆↟•─────⋅☾³⁰☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Tell me why I just found out "nit" has a freaking silent k? "KNIT"? I feel like my life is a lie. If I misspelled it before, it's an honest mistake. My native language isn't English.

Also, I happen to see this fanart of somebody else and it STOLE my breath away. That's exactly what Levi looks like in my head dude. Without the glowing eyes, those are for later.

~~~

Blaire

I didn't buy a thing from the grocery store, in spite of knowing the importance of every item. I couldn't bring myself to ask Levi for anything, especially after the soft, warm kiss on the cheek he'd given me. His lips, or that's all I know so far, are the only warm part in his body.

I don't think I'll have any opportunities in the future to figure out if there are other places just as warm as his lips.

Jesus christ, I need to stop.

Now I'm in the car with him. I'm not two feet away from him and in such small space, this feels dangerous. This is making me flustered and stressed. Only from a small kiss on the freaking cheek. But it wasn't a peck, it was much more meaningful and much slower than a peck. Or that's what it felt like. I can still feel the fire on my cheek where he'd pressed his lips at.

I glance at him from the passenger seat after we -he- loaded the grocery sacks into the trunk. He wouldn't let me help, insisted and when he saw I wasn't going anywhere, he fastened me in the passenger seat himself. I managed to get a few sacks in though, and that's on independence.

It was hard looking at him now, or even talking to him. Not that he bites, I just couldn't get my mind off how incredible he'd been. He's nice now, considerate and caring sometimes. It's so weird. My mind was so foggy, I could hardly make up words, let alone sentences.

I had to plant myself into the concrete with a stubborn grip on the grocery sacks as a form of fighting back. All that was said from my part was "No, Levi," and "These are too many, let me help." Which I did after throwing the sacks in the trunk as he threw me over his shoulder and 'planted' me in here.

I willingly let him win and carry me like that. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been here in the first place.

Now, he's sitting next to me, driving with a careless, light expression. I wish to have that. Instead, I have a currently healing cut on my back with dried blood on my shirt and no other shirts to act as alternatives. Not to mention, I'm homeless. Sort of.

No not sort of. I am homeless.

I can't help but think of how despite his always cold hands, his lips are soft and warm. I mean, it would be weird if they were cold but I just never felt his hands warm before. "How come you always have a cold touch even though we're almost done with winter?" I query. I mean, it isn't hot outside, but it's not at all cold.

He glances at me, then looks back at the road. "I was wondering when you'd notice."

"Oh I did notice very early on. I just didn't think it was any important." I shrug. He nods, but stays silent for a little while. "I guess you can call it genetics. But I've never had any heat in my body, or so I've heard."

Or so I've heard.

So somebody did try to find out.

"Do you feel cold or are you just cold to touch?" I couldn't help but be curious. This must be nice not being sweaty on hot days or having sweaty palms. I see the corner or his lip curl up in a smirk, or that's just one side of the smile I can't see. "Why are you all of a sudden curious?"

This isn't a question, I'm pretty sure he knows the reason, just wants me to say it. And you know what, enough being a coward, it's not like he doesn't already know, so...