⋆↟•─────⋅☾⁰⁷☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Blaire

I'm still dumbfounded. Why would he break my stuff knowing it's mine? That was so uncalled for and unnecessarily horrible of him.

No one is that mean for no reason.

Maybe he didn't know and just thought it was his old one or something. Maybe I'm overreacting. It was the skateboard my mother got me for my fifteenth birthday. It's one of the few things I have to remember her, it has great sentimental value to me even if it's completely destroyed.

It's just a skateboard, blaire.

Well, tell my tears to stop now because they unleashed themselves by themselves as soon as I left their front porch.

I didn't deserve that. On accident or not, I'm a good person and nothing I did the day before was an excuse for his behavior.

God, if someone would just tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong to deserve any of this.

But it's not that easy.

Nothing is easy when it comes to me.

I see a medium sized rock on the sidewalk. I decide to kick it but immediately retrieved my foot before it hit the rock. What if the world is just flipping me off for all the rocks I've kicked in my life span? Oh well, I've already been flipped off. What's the worst that could happen anyway?

I kick the rock, but it only skids a few inches. I stomp my failure of a foot on the concrete, irritated that even a damn rock wouldn't cooperate. Only i immediately regret doing that as fire spreads all along my back. I try again, this time with my back stiff as a rock. But this time, I try with more willpower. It actually moved a little, which only worsened my mood and my tears started to spew out of me with horrifying sobs.

I look disgusting, gruesome even if I'm being realistic.

I wouldn't take it that far.

With the mascara streaks and my ugly sobs, I'd beg to differ.

I should stop putting on mascara, all I do is cry and I always end up like a zebra who'd escaped from the zoo.

I need to mature up a bit. But today wasn't any more pleasant than my association with Levi earlier, so I've been on my breaking point ever since I opened my eyes this morning. Even if I broke a few times here and there.

I feel my hair get pulled and my eyes shot themselves open, widening once I put together who's hand was dragging me out of my comfort zone. My heartbeat began to skyrocket and my hands instinctively grabbed onto my father's hand that's dragging me down the stairs. Each sharp wooden step grazes my hip painfully. I'm just thankful that the pain is distributed in all my back and not one spot. Sheesh, I can't imagine how that'd feel. Still my back hurts like a bitch. Although I'm skating off the stairs with my back whilst being upside-down, I can't help but get bothered that my hair thickness is at stake. "What did I do now?!" I yell, trying to lessen the amount of hair chunks I'm gonna lose after this.

Shit, I forgot my manners for a second there. Who knows how much that is gonna cost me.

He descends the stairs much faster now, in an attempt to make this more agonizing for me. I think he got even madder now that I spoke without his approval. "You want to know what you did, blaire?" He asks, letting go of my hair and backing away a bit once we reached the bottom of the staircase. His voice oh so calm it's petrifying. I felt myself shrink back as he started approaching me again, I shake my head profoundly, anything to get him away. I even tried scrambling up the stairs but he dragged me back by my left leg. "No!" I yelp, grabbing the railings to prevent whatever is gonna happen if I went with him.