⋆↟•─────⋅☾¹²☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Human Elena is so pretty.

~~~

Blaire

"Present."

I raise my hand up slightly and the teacher nods. "Okay, seems like we've got only two people absent then." He sighed in disappointment whilst checking the student list on his desk. "Who, zion?" The nosy human who sat in front of me-blocking my view from the white screen completely-spoke whilst chewing a gum very, very loudly.

My posture straightened and I tensed completely at the mention of my father's name. I mean, sure a lot of men have the same name and I can't expect my father to be the only person that has the name, but I still get petrified to the core everytime a classmate of mine says our biology teacher's name.

The teacher's head shot up and glared at the student infront of me. He clicked his tongue and signed in defeat, shaking his head. "First of all, its Mr Griffin for you. Second of all, spit this damn gum out." He chides with narrowed eyes. "And I'm not telling you who they are either." He chides. I'm sure he's tempted to stick his tongue out at him but hold it together for the sake of his career.

But I already know who's not here. Nancy and Jake. I miss the former, loath the latter. OK I wouldn't say loath...

But I do despise him a bit, and any guy who can't take a hint is my enemy. Hashtag feminine. Hashtag cool. Hashtag swaaag.

I pulled out my notebook and started taking notes as the class begun to get more bio-logical. Laugh.

I'll spare you the boring deets, just because we're good ole pals. The teacher got straight into business and explained the lesson like the boring butt he is, just working in this 'mental facility' makes you the least interesting person on the face of this planet. The whole time I was either zoning out, or playing with absolutely anything I set eyes on. My leg bounced on the white tiles the whole time but I only noticed it when the teacher glared at me to stop. I mumbled a quiet 'sorry' and went back to picking at the dead skin on my thumb.

I remember Levis' words from yesterday, how he didn't like the fact that I pick at my own fingers when agitated. 'Stop doing that, you'll peel your nail off.' Were his exact words. I have no idea why that stuck around in my memory since practically nothing is noted in my brain. That shit is always either empty or lost in thought in the ninth cloud. I even memorized his words for God's sake! I don't even memorize my fathers threats, the ones where I should always remember. They seem to fly past my mind everytime.

It's not like the dude bears me, he doesn't even like seeing my face let alone worry about me because of something as little as picking dead skin. He just saw it ickyfull and annoying so he told me to stop, nothing like my delusional, fictionalized mind thought. It's the books I read. Definitely. I read too much of them anyway. I might not seem like I have time for them, which I don't think I do have plenty of it. But I do squeeze books in my daily schedule somehow.

I need to reduce the nerdiness in my persona.

⭒🜲⭒

Feeling immense relief and freedom, I rush out of the prison like class with my books messily hugged in my chest. Even more weight gets lifted off my chest in relief when I see there's no Jake Miller waiting for me outside the class. Then again, he did say the cafeteria. I'll just skip lunch period then.

I love food, but even food is not enough to make me sacrifice my will to live. And going to that cafeteria with Jake is definitely gonna thin that spam to a thread. Now I don't know 'bout you, but I vowed to live my life to its fullest once I saw how fast a human's life could end.