⋆↟•─────⋅☾⁵⁶☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Levi

I don't think I've ever been so freaking stressed out in my whole damn life. Not even after moving into this hell hole. I just want everything to be on point and perfect. I don't think I've ever been this stressed over something that small. But I can't help it, I feel like I'm not doing enough. Literally nothing can be too much for her.

Blaire isn't one to judge or blame or criticize anything, which is why I'm working my ass off trying to make this go as smoothly as possible. For some reason, her accepting a mistake in my plans today, is much worse than her pointing it out. At least, when she does point it out, I'll be able to repair that mistake.

I don't know why I have a feeling something's going to ruin her evening somehow. Today has been amazing so far. Especially after Orlando left us at the skating park. Second best news I've heard today. First best news were also from him, telling me we're free to finally go home.

Don't get me wrong, today was everything I could ever wish for and more, but it's been so long that I have felt that spark of excitement from anything other than the presence of Blaire.

I'm so excited.

Oh, god.

I'm so nervous I'm going to barf everything I ate today.

I pull out my phone, texting Orlando. I don't like how normal that sentence is starting to feel.

Me: send me a picture of her room and the decorations.

Orlando: wow man not even a thx

Who gave this idiot a phone in the first place.

"Put down that phone." A demanding, soft voice says. I love her voice. And her name, I never thought a thought like that would occur to me. Loving a name? How much more idiotic could I be? There's no point in denying, I feel what she does to me. Scares the shit out of me, but not because i don't want to feel them. But rather i have no idea what to do when i feel them. Everything becomes hazy and unclear and I'm left on my own to figure out what to say and do—

But at least, i can tell she's also figuring things out as we go. That thought puts me a bit at ease.

"Helloo?" She clears her throat, giving me a face. "I exist you know."

I keep getting lost in thought, and I seem to be doing that a lot today. "Oh, hi, sorry. I think I have a stomach ache from all the food I had." That wasn't a lie.

"Well, ogling your phone isn't going to help your tummy." She leans in to grab my phone, I slap her hand away.

"Hey!"

"Get your gripers away from me, miss" i repeat her sentence back to her, she scowled for a second before a smile breaks through, looking down.

"It's weird. Always thinking about how cold your skin is then suddenly knowing why. It felt strangely then after I knew the reason behind it."

I raise an eyebrow. "You always think about me?" I was teasing, genuinely not even knowing what I meant by my question but curious to know the answer anyway.

She rolls her eyes. "Sure, because your ego wasn't big enough to begin with."

⭒🜲⭒

I've managed to text Orlando without her snatching the phone out of my hand. Everything's perfectly done and it's time to go home. Though I hid my phone as soon as I got into the car, which was before her.

We don't want her snooping, specially today. Tomorrow's fine I guess.

"So, Leevi. What's all of this about?" She asks, turning to me with her sweet smile.