⋆↟•─────⋅☾⁵³☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Blaire

I'm seconds close to defenestrating myself, but I manage -barely. Barely I tell you!- to compose myself for just enough time to ask ; "What?!!" My uneven breathing becomes even more uneven, gradually turning into hyperventilation at this point.

That psychotic freak can't be related to Levi. He's- he's him and she's a blood sucking vampire who wants to hunt me down! He's nothing like that, and Orlando isn't like that just because he's a vamp. She tore my throat open with her claws! You want to tell me Levi probably shared a whole ass house with her at some point?!

It's like telling me that the lion and the rabbit became friends after a good drink of beer.

Yeah. Impossible.

Orlando holds out his hands. "Wait, before you freak out, let us explain." He grimaces, not knowing how to handle this.

Like hell if I know.

Don't freak out.

Too late. Too damn late. I feel like I'm going to pass out from information overload, if not a stroke.

"Blaire," I feel Levi's hand grabbing mine reassuringly, squeezing it. I'm basically staring into nothing, eyes wide and not facing any of them, yet I know it's his hand that touched mine. Those sparks are only shared between us and not anyone else.

She didn't give me sparks. She gave me blunt force trauma and a slit throat. Not to mention the paralization part.

I shudder at the memory.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but I'm going to need you to pull yourself together for this. I know it's hard, I know you've been through a lot, but you need to. Otherwise, you'll lose your mind, love."

My eyes shoot up to meet his. From the vulnerability in his beautiful hazel orbs, I know I heard correctly. He'd called me love. And that was enough to slap me back into reality.

I'd gotten used to baby cakes and babe and honey bun, even sugar booger sometimes. As cheesy as those sound, they'd never moved a single emotion in me but disgust. But this?

This?

Love.

Man, I'm thawing.

Gosh, now I'm even more sure it's him. First, Orlando popped up, and I could tell right away it was him. No one could fake a personality like his. His is superior to others. But Levi... I don't know why I got a much harder time guessing whether he was real or imaginary.

Even though a greater part of me believed it was him, I couldn't help but be terrified it wouldn't be him after all. It'll crush me all over again.

That's the last thing I need. A load full of false hope on top of a crazy psycho trying to kill me.

And, as hard as it is to admit, I'm still a little awkward from this mornings interaction. I know it was a misunderstanding, and things are probably clear now, but I still feel guilty for some reason.

When have you ever not felt guilty?

Good question.

"Gosh, will you stop that? You're practically eye-raping her in front of me." Orlando gags, slapping Levi's hand away from mine.

Only then do I notice how Levi was staring at me. Like he misses me, safe to say the term "eye-raping" was overdoing it. A lot. God i hate thar word, it opens such deep wounds that i would rather keep under a big fat bandage.