⋆↟•─────⋅☾³⁹☽⋅─────•↟⋆

This chapter contains talks of rape, flashbacks and all the emotions that come with the act. If you see it too triggering, I suggest you scroll through it quickly, don't skip the whole chapter since it has very, very important information for the plot.

~~~

Lando

I unlock the front door with my key, swinging it open for Blaire to enter first. After the both of us are inside, I close the door behind us and kick off my shoes, setting them aside. Blaire does the same. "It's been a while since I've visited." Blaire says.

It's been an awfully busy month, we haven't visited each other in a long while. "Do you notice anything different?" I ask, hanging the ring of keys on the key holder. She nods, looking around. "That's new." She points over at the dark brown, wooden shelf in the living room. I nod with a soft smile. "My mom insisted she needs to buy another one. The house is flooded with her books. She even invaded my room."

"Where is she anyway? I missed her." She asks, arms on her hips. I shrug. "She was in the shower before I left, probably in her room by now."

Her face shift uncomfortably. "Speaking of showers. I'm in urgent, urgent need for a shower. Mind if I use yours?" She asks, hugging herself tightly.

My brows furrow, her body language strangely uneasy. "Of course, I'll wait for you before making food."

She nods slowly, looking at her feet. "What's wrong?" I ask, giving her a no bullshit face.

She absent-mindedly nibbles on her bottom lip a little before sighing. "I kind of need clothes... Mine smell like ass."

I cackle. "That's why you're all nervous? Woman, you live in my clothes." I roll my eyes, smiling at her flustered face. "I'll get you whatever. Go shower already." I shoo her away, her face relaxing a little. A tiny smile playing on her lips before she walks toward my bathroom.

⭒🜲⭒

We walk into the kitchen, she sits on the island, wearing my smallest hoodie and my tiniest pj cargo shorts. She'd said she was cold and to get her a hoodie and pants but i didnt really find any pants that would stay on her hips. So i got the best i could, though they'restill baggy on her.

I rummage through the fridge for something to eat, instead, I find a can of whipped cream. "Is your mom busy? Can i go say hi to her?" Blaire asks, tilting her head a little. Her damp hair cascading down her shoulders. "Sure." I said before filling my mouth with whipped cream. "Though-" I almost choke, so I swallow first, turning to look at her. "She took another room. Hers is being renovated." Her eyebrows draw together, eyes red and puffy from the shampoo she got into her eyes while showering. That's what she said anyway.

"Why?" She inquires.

I walk over to her, guiding her head upward before filling her mouth with whipped cream. "It's gonna be my room soon."

She licks the cream on the side of her lip. "What's wrong with the one you already got?"

I shrug. "I outgrew it a long time ago. Don't you think the Ben-ten theme is getting a little childish?"

She jumped off of the counter. "I didn't mind him. He has the prettiest green eyes ever."

"You take the room then." I say before tilting my head upward. Before I could fill my mouth with whipped cream again, she takes the can from me. "Wha- hey!" I frown. "What was that for?" I put my hands on my hip, flowing down at her.

"I'm hungry, so either we eat real food or none at all." She says, placing the can back into the fridge. This time, I'm the one that sits on the island, watching as miss honey sugar bun makes her way around the kitchen. "Fine, what do you want to eat?" Hopefully pizza. Cheese pizza. Best shit of all time.