⋆↟•─────⋅☾⁴⁷☽⋅─────•↟⋆

Levi 》

Is this heartache?

Is this was all the movies are talking about?

Is that what it feels?

It might quite literally kill me.

I thought I'd experienced it before. When Blaire broke the possibility of us being a thing. For me to be hers. I felt pain like never before. But I was clearly wrong. That might've also been a teaser. This is like nothing I'd felt before. Her in a position like that might be the most heartbreaking thing I'd ever had to imagine in my whole damn life.

Worse, I don't have to imagine, because it already happened to her.

Her.

My Angel.

The one human in this whole damn world I've grown hell-bent on protecting has suffered and I couldn't even detect it.

She's always so cheerful, so happy and so bright, she makes you forget about the cruelness this world has in it.

Never in a million years would I have imagined her to be going through such thing with the contant smile on her face.

I don't feel an ounce of relief knowing they aren't together, in fact, all I can feel is blinding rage and immense guilt. I've never felt this sick before. I feel like my insides are in a civil war. I actually have to fight my own puke down as I stare at Orlactix in shock.

I want to believe my own ears are deceiving me, because imagining something like that happening to the one person I'm convinced i was placed on this earth to be with makes me feel physical pain. Pain I never felt so intense before. I feel something spear my heart mercilessly, so excruciatingly painful, it's atrocious. How someone can do something so unbelievably cruel, to someone so unbelievably innocent.

The image won't leave my mind. I'm definitely not sleeping anytime soon. This will haunt me forever. While she was in pain, broken and alone, terrified and feeling like no one was on her side, I went and proved her right by insulting her out of nowhere.

I feel like I may cry any second for the pain she must have gone through. I feel as though I'm seconds away from curling up on the floor, sobbing to my heart's content.

The fire inside Orl-don't even know anymore-'s eyes soon ignite my own, I can barely hold myself up. I actually have to dig my claws into my palm to calm myself down. I didn't realize I shifted until I felt the blood drop from my palm to my feet. My back is tense, I'm itching to see the horror on Jake's face as I penetrate his chest with my bare hands and rip his heart right out of his ribcage.

After I'd done that, I'll make sure I claw my own heart out to give to her. She already has it, she has me as a whole. I'm not sure she knows how much of me she owns, but she does own me. And I need it to be physical, I don't deserve a heart even if it's made of stone. It might as well be.

Just as I push him out of my way, he grabs my arm and shoves me back against the wooden cabinets. "I know you would love nothing more than to rip his throat out with your teeth-" He looks away, as if helpless but enraged at the same time. "-but you can't hurt him if you know what's best for Blaire."

This time, I am the one who shoves him so hard, he stumbles a few feet back. "What the fuck do you mean by you can't hurt him. Of course i can and of course I will, you dimwit! Now fuck off before I hurt you along with him." I'm now face to face with him, seething.

He gives me an unamused face. I grab the towel from the island and throw it in his face and I storm off, walking upstairs to grab a shirt.

"You can't possibly think I'm not vengeful. Blaire is like a sister to me and I'd like nothing more than to suck that dickhead dry of blood. But we can't do that!" He shouts after me, jogging to catch up.