The Party (Levi x Dom Reader)

Author's Note: Hello, lovelies! Here's part 1 of that Dom Reader fic I've been planning to write since the beginning of the year. (Part 2 will come next week.) TW for nobles throwing a naughty party and objectifying our men. As usual, I didn't write anything too detailed, but enough is implied. It's basically on the level of Moulin Rouge, if you're familiar with that. PG-13, folks. :D

"You wanted to see me?" Levi asked as he stepped inside Erwin's office and shut the door behind him.

"Yes," the commander replied from where he was seated at his desk. He waved a hand, beckoning Levi over. "We've received an invitation to a party being thrown by one of the noblemen one week from today. Your presence was requested specifically, along with my own."

Levi clicked his tongue as he stopped beside the desk, crossing his arms and leaning irreverently against the edge rather than sitting in one of the empty chairs. "Why me? They wanna gawk at me or something?"

Erwin chuckled. "Something like that. Many of the nobles think you're rather, ah...attractive. And they want you to participate in the party. In exchange, they're promised to line the Scouts' pockets. But I want to make it clear that you don't have to take anyone to bed, if you don't want to. Just –"

"Hold on," Levi snapped, his eyes narrowing. "What kind of a party is this?"

"The kind the nobles don't advertise," Erwin explained. "The kind where they indulge in their more...carnal desires – with each other and the hired entertainment."

Levi fisted his hands so tightly that his knuckles turned white. "Hired entertainment?" he asked, his voice as cold and quiet as a winter morning.

"Prostitutes," the commander clarified, at least doing Levi the courtesy of being starkly honest. "Some from the surface, some from the Underground. The host of the party hires many different specializations – dancers, masseuses, submissives, dominants. They're free for the guests to use as long as the night lasts."

"And why the hell are we going to something like that?" Levi spat, pouring every bit of his distaste into the words. He had nothing against prostitutes – his own mother had been one – but he hated the entitled pigs who used them and treated them like trash. The last thing he wanted to do was attend a party solely for that purpose.

"It is revolting," Erwin agreed, "but it needs to be done. Like I said, the nobles will donate quite a lot of money to the Scouts if we attend. They find us...alluring. The high ranks. The famous reputations. The dangerous lives we lead. And our...ah, physiques. They're eager to have us participate."

"So what you're saying is, we're basically being hired, same as the prostitutes," Levi growled bitterly.

"In a sense, I suppose you're right. However, I was serious when I said you don't have to sleep with anyone if you don't want to. I'd prefer it if you could be polite when you refuse, though. Furthermore, I know this is a lot to ask, but please give them something. Smile, flirt, let loose a little."

"Are you serious?" Levi scoffed incredulously, staring at the commander as if he'd just grown a second head.

Erwin smiled ruefully. "I know it's not your natural inclination, but please, try. The Scouts need this."

"Tch," Levi scoffed. "And what about you? Are you gonna stop at just flirting? Or do you already have your hookups planned in that big brain of yours?"

Erwin folded his hands on the desk. "Well, I'll do whatever I feel is necessary, I suppose."

------------------------------------------

One week later, Erwin and Levi arrived at the mansion where the party was being held. The name of the estate's owner was an open secret, but for mystique purposes, everyone was pretending they didn't know where they were or who owned the place. He was referred to simply as "the host".