Chapter 1: Rebirth

When Fang Cheng opened his eyes, he heard a mocking voice: "It's such a trick."

Fang Cheng had a headache and nausea, he was in a trance when he opened his eyes. The crystal chandelier exudes a shining and moving luster, and everything seems to be like it was before the end of the world.

 When he saw this slightly disgusted boy, his memory came back.

       "How could Xu Yi like you? You'd better know who you are and go back to your country. You're still here, do you really want to lose face?"

Xu Yi's name came up a bit sour all of a sudden, the only feeling in his life was given to him.

Fang Cheng's family also has some money, but it is completely incomparable with a super rich and handsome like Xu Yi. Xu Yi is not as arrogant and haughty as other rich second generations. He is cold and aloof, his eyes are deeper than the sea, and when he looks at people as if with deep affection, how can Fangcheng withstand such an offensive? Only later did he find out that he is a substitute.

A relationship ended without a problem, and it became the corner of his heart that could not be mentioned the least. He is now back before the end of the world. He quarreled with Xu Yi's cousin and fell on his head. His forehead was still throbs, and it should be bleeding.

In his last life, he slammed the door and didn't even have a formal farewell to Xu Yi. In the days of avoiding zombies in the last days, he will inevitably have regrets in retrospect.

Fang Cheng took a look out of the window, and there was a large scale-like cloud outside the window, 'colorful' this rare celestial phenomenon in a century has attracted many photographers, no one knows that a huge disaster is coming up.

The weather was humid, Fang Cheng suddenly felt a strong impulse.

'He didn't want to have nothing to do with Xu Yi.'

Fang Cheng is very good-looking, otherwise he would not have been chosen by Xu Yi. They have been together for three years, and he only has a title. In fact, his status in Xu's family is equivalent to that of a resident.

Xu Yi's cousin usually hates Fang Cheng very much, thinking that he is a dove occupying a magpie's nest*, dreaming to want to pick a rich and handsome man like Xu Yi.

(T/N: occupying someone else's position)

Fang Cheng was originally good-looking, but he was usually too timid and cautious, which greatly compromised his elegant appearance.

But at this moment, Fang Cheng had a small cut on his forehead, and the blood was coagulated on his head, which added a bit of beauty to his appearance. He didn't look very well, his eyes were red.

Even his cousin, who usually hated him very much, was shaken by his appearance at this moment.

Fang Cheng felt that the air was getting hotter and hotter, and he said, "I hate being told that I look like him, but now I'm very lucky because I  met Xu Yi." He was a little bitter.

Fang Cheng went back to the house after saying this, and didn't notice at all that Xu Yi just came back and heard his words.

Looking at Xu Yi's face, one couldn't tell what he is thinking but his heart is not as calm as it appeared.

Xu Yi glanced at his distant cousin, Ren Yuan then said, "Don't say anything here in the future."

Ren Yuan didn't speak, but a chill came from his heart. His cousin was already a genius in the business world at the age of thirty, the future heir of the Xu family, when he turned cold, he would not dare to provoke anyone.