Chapter 26: Friend

As soon as Fangcheng and the others returned to the villa, they heard Aunt Liu excitedly say, "There's water."

Although there is enough water in the house, it feels like sitting and eating when it is used, and it feels more secure after the water comes.

Everyone can't wait to take a hot bath. They didn't feel anything when they washed every day before, but after the experience of no water. It is very comfortable to take a shower and dry their hair with the hair dryer in the room.

Fang Cheng was also a little tired. Just about to go to bed when he heard knocks on the door outside.

Fang Cheng quickly opened the door, and saw Liu Man outside with a nervous expression.

"Ah Cheng, something has happened."

Fang Cheng said: "Don't worry, tell me what's wrong first?"

Liu Man said: "Xiao Qingshu seems to be about to turn into a zombie."

Fang Cheng was startled, and simply put on a coat and passed. As soon as he went there, he saw Xiao Qingshu's body tightly tied to the bed, trembling all over, his face glowing with green light, everyone could tell that he was not well.

In the last days, there will always be all kinds of people turning into zombies, and finally dying in pain, and now their partners who have been facing each other day and night are also unfortunate enough to be infected.

Moreover, Xiao Qingshu had just gone through all kinds of hardships to bring his parents back from his hometown.

At this moment, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother were crying too much. In order to prevent him from hurting more people, the best way is to kill him first, but it is impossible to do so.

Everyone's face is dignified.

Although Xiao Qingshu has no ability, his skills are very good, once he turns into a zombie, his lethality is huge. The best thing is to deal with him before he has completely mutated.

Xiao Qingshu bit his lower lip forcibly, so that he could barely control his expression, he didn't even care that the corner of his mouth was bleeding. The moment he saw Fang Cheng, his voice was hoarse.

"Kill me." He could barely hold on anymore.

Fang Cheng said: "Everyone leave here, you all go out and wait."

Liu Man said: "What about you?"

Fang Cheng said: "I will stay."

Xiang Yizhou who was standing next to him objected, "No, this is too dangerous."

If Xiao Qingshu really turned into a zombie, Fang Cheng who was beside him would definitely not be able to survive. This is the first time they have to make such a painful choice since entering the last days.

Xiang Yizhou also wanted to stay. Fang Cheng refused.

"You leave."

The smell of living people will make him zombify faster. Xiang Yizhou couldn't resist Fang Cheng.

"Well, I'll be at the door, if there is any trouble, you can call me."

Xiao's father and Xiao's mother finally reunited with their son, but they saw this scene with their own eyes. At this moment, Aunt Liu and Mother Fang accompanied them out, and they couldn't help but look back when they left. At this moment, most of Xiao Qingshu's face has turned blue, and most of the people are dead.

Since entering the last days, they have habitually listened to Fang Cheng's orders. At the moment, they only obeys Fang Cheng in the room.

In the apocalypse, once 90% of people become zombies, they will die in pain, but there are also people who resist and awaken their abilities.

It's just that there are very few such people, Fang Cheng wants to give it a try.

Fang Cheng put his hand on his shoulder, his ability is the effect of healing. Putting his hands on Xiao Qingshu's body, he could clearly feel that the blue and black on his face had faded a lot. But Fang Cheng was a little dizzy, and he couldn't bear the sudden consumption of mental energy.

Fang Cheng withdrew his hand slowly, and said to Xiao Qingshu: "Do you still remember the time before, you said you wanted to be the best doctor, and you took the exam for the medical department behind uncle's and aunt's backs?" Fang Cheng talked to him like a family .

Xiao Qingshu didn't sleep, but he kept listening. When he used his willpower to snatch the right to manage his body, he felt particularly safe when he heard Fang Cheng's voice.

Fang Cheng continued: "Actually, if you don't study medicine, it's not bad to study sports."

His physical talent is very good. He used to take the place for his class in the school sports meeting, and the coach of the provincial team wanted to find out. It's just that he had good grades at the time. The family didn't want him to go professional.

Fang Cheng was talking to him. In fact, Fang Cheng was very lonely in high school. Although his grades were good and his family was rich. He didn't talk much when he was in high school. At that time, he and Xiao Qingshu were at the same table, and they became friends somehow. They kept in touch until college and graduation. In the last life, Xiao Qingshu died in the hospital, and Fang Cheng regretted it very much.

The first thing he did when he was reborn was to force him to resign and let him come together. Fang Cheng couldn't figure it out, they were always together when they traveled, and they didn't have much chance to come into contact with powerful zombies. The only person he came into contact with was the old man who could touch pretend to be human.

Could it be that time, the incubation period was more than ten days. Fang Cheng would call his name every ten minutes and not allow him to sleep.

He also talked about the things in high school, those are too far away now, and Fang Cheng can't remember them. He was mumbling all night. It wasn't until the sky outside was white with fish belly that the black and blue on Xiao Qingshu's face finally faded away and returned to normal skin color. Fang Cheng also breathed a sigh of relief, man, he's finally all right.