Chapter 23: Scholar Old Man

Fangcheng's multifunctional saber has a window breaker on it. They are afraid that the old man inside will change, and the child will not be able to live.

Fang Cheng broke open the front car window, and after smashing it, opened the rear car door, and carried the child out first.

Xiao Qingshu began to examine the old man. He was a doctor and had been in the emergency department for three years before, so he was very familiar with this set.

"Severe trauma, the flesh on the legs has already rotted. The rotten flesh must be removed, and then the medicine should be applied, and there is also the problem of fever."

Now there are no instruments, and it is impossible to check whether there are complications in his other organs. Seeing that the old man opened his eyes, he couldn't say a word.

Xiao Qingshu is a doctor, since he caught up with him, he had to save him.

"Let's carry him out."

The car is too narrow to move around, and the air is not ventilated. He and Fang Cheng worked together to get the old man out. The old man seemed to know that they were here to help him, so he didn't struggle.

After they got the man out, Fang Cheng took out the first aid medicine he carried with him.
Xiao Qingshu felt as if he had found a treasure.

"You actually brought these."

Xiao Qingshu is a professional doctor, and even first aid was never practiced in such a harsh environment. They didn't have anesthesia, only a scalpel and a pair of hemostatic forceps taken out of Fangcheng's small medicine box. The rest was oral anti-inflammatory drugs, painkillers and antipyretics. Feed the old man one by one.

Xiao Qingshu started the operation quickly.

Fang Cheng hugged the child on the side to defend. After all, they were in the open air, so they didn't know what would happen suddenly.

Fortunately, God blessed them and nothing happened. The operation took more than twenty minutes. A simple suture follows, and a dressing is pressed against the wound.

Xiao Qingshu said: "If I leave the two of them here, I'm afraid something will happen. It's just an old man and a child. The old man can't move for several hours, and the wound will ooze blood."

Fang Cheng suggested, "Then take them with us."

He saved him with all his efforts. If he died directly. Those painkillers and antipyretics before were in vain. Fang Cheng has the ability to heal. His hand covered the upper part of the old man, and he could feel a little bit of white light. Although it is not as miraculous as removing saprophytic muscle, it is about half better.

It's just that using the ability is a bit tiring.

Fang Cheng was sitting in the co-pilot, hugging the child who was rescued just now, it was a boy. The back seat was completely given over to the old man.

Xiao Qingshu drove the car.

Xiao Qingshu said: "How can you bring dressings and sutures?"

Fortunately, there are these things, otherwise there is no way to complete the operation with only a scalpel.

"You forgot, I specially installed an operating room in order to make a secret room. There are these things in there, and I just took two."

Fortunately, he had enough preparations and bought several boxes, which are now in use up.

Xiao Qingshu once again praised highly, "That operating room is really not bad. It would at least be better if the old man was in that operating room."

His wound looked scary, but it was actually very simple. It's just that the conditions outside are too rough, and there are not many things. Even if he recovers, his leg will still be disabled, but he finally saved his life.

Fang Cheng was a little tired, and hugged the child in his arms, but the little guy pointed at Fang Cheng's belly.

"Brother."

Fang Cheng barely opened his eyes.
"Huh?"

They were getting closer to his parent's house, so Xiao Qingshu was in the mood to start a joke

"I heard that children can tell the difference between a man and a woman during pregnancy."

Fang Cheng sneered.

"Believe it or not, when our colleagues gave birth to their second child, they asked the children how old they were and whether they were pregnant with a younger brother or a younger sister. The children's prediction were quite accurate." He added jokingly.

After a while, the old man woke up.
"Young man, thank you."

He thought he was going to die, and when he lost all hope, he found that someone had come to save them. He thought he was going to lose his life, or amputation at best. Unexpectedly, when he move a little now, he feel a slight pain in his leg. Pain is a good thing, and reminds him that the leg is still there.

"You're being polite. When encountering such a thing, no matter who you are, you have to help." Xiao Qingshu said. "We're going back to our hometown to pick our family. What's your plan?"

The old man was silent in one sentence. What kind of plans could he have for an elderly man? He originally took his son to escape, but zombies broke out on the road, and his son was unfortunately infected. Even he was hurt. Totally out of ideas now.

Fang Cheng said, "Old man, just now I saw that you were still holding something in your hand when you were unconscious."

After speaking, he handed it to him, a file bag with a confidential seal on it.

The old man said: "This is my whole life's research effort."

Xiao Qingshu was a little surprised, seeing that the old man looks simple and plain, unexpectedly he was still a scholar.

"You always study something."

The old man was very polite to his savior.
"I'm just a farmer."

Although he also has the reputation of a professor, his research direction is too down-to-earth, and he generally says so to the outside world.

Fang Cheng's eyes were a little surprised. With the end of the world coming, people with farming skills are scarce talents.