Chapter 27: Fang Cheng

When Fang Cheng came out, almost everyone in the villa was at the door. Xiao's father and Xiao's mother cried for an unknown amount of time all night, their eyes were all red.

Looking at Fang Cheng's exhausted appearance. Xiang Yizhou wanted to ask, but he didn't know what to say after he opened his mouth. Liu Man was impatient and he couldn't hold back for a while.

"How is he?"

Fang Cheng said, "He's fine."

Liu Man's eyes suddenly widened in surprise, "Really?"

Xiao's father and Xiao's mother hurried over and opened the door. They held their breath for a moment and dared not look any further.

Nervous and curious, they finally made up their mind after a while, looked up and saw that Xiao Qingshu was awake, his face was not as blue and purple as before, but a little weak

" Mom, Dad, I made you worry."

Hearing this, tears came down again, this time they are excited, "It's fine."

Xiao Qingshu said: "Where's Fang Cheng?" Everyone's attention is on him. Almost no one paid attention to Fang Cheng.

At this moment, Xiang Tian's voice at the door. "Brother Fang."

Xiao Qingshu's rope was untied, and he wanted to get up, but he staggered for a while. He had been tied up for too long, and he was a little bleeding.

It took half a day to stabilize himself. When he went out, he saw Fang Cheng leaning on the sofa with his eyes closed, and he quickly checked Fang Cheng's pulse. He was too tired, exhausted both physically and mentally.

Xiao Qingshu said: "Fang Cheng, how do you fe?"

Fang Cheng is not doing well, he didn't rest all night, and invested a lot of mental power, and now he is out of strength. Just as Xiao Qingshu was about to touch him, he saw that Fang Cheng's body was carrying a blue electric current, making a sizzling sound.

Xiao Qingshu was caught off guard and was shocked severely.

The accident happened suddenly, and everyone was taken aback.

Xiang Yizhou seemed to realize something: "Fangcheng is a ability user?"

Xiao Qingshu said: "He's not the lightning type, he's has a healing ability." That's why he was rescued from the brink of mutation.

"But...he is now." Xiang Yizhou said.

Xiao Qingshu swallowed his saliva, and said with difficulty: "He may have reached the limit of his body, and he has a self-protection function. It may also be a child's ability."

No one knew what he meant.

Xiao Qingshu was a little annoyed: "It's all my fault. He is pregnant right now and needs physical strength but he is heavily overdrawn, and has already fallen below the lowest state of his body."

This secret can't be kept for long. He is also afraid that Fang Cheng will continue to overdraw himself, he is not alone now.

"Ah?"

"What..."

"What's going on?"

The matter of men having children is beyond their cognition. Especially Fang Cheng's mother and younger brother were hit the hardest.

"How come? He is man."

Xiao Qingshu said: "Now zombies and ability users have appeared, it is normal to have physical mutation. He is now pregnant for more than a month."

"Then...who is the father of the child?"

Everyone present thought of one person, Xu Yi. He was the one who let Fang Cheng fall headlong into it.

After a while, Fang Cheng woke up.Everyone came over.

"Are you okay?"

Fang Cheng heard everyone's words when he was semi-conscious just now.

"Nothing."

It's good that everyone knows. He got up and said, "I'm going back to sleep."

Fang Cheng returned to the room. This time was really dangerous, he almost collapsed because of overdrawing his mental strength, and in his panic, he could feel a strong life force coming from his belly, helping him to hold on.

Before that, Fang Cheng had no sense of existence for the little guy in his belly. But at this moment, he can really feel the existence of the little guy.

Fang Cheng returned to the room, stretched out his hand, used a little mental strength, and obviously felt that there was an extra line in his hand, and blue-purple lightning surrounded it from time to time. It looks beautiful. But there is a huge amount of energy in it.

The source of this power comes from his belly.

Fang Cheng was a little dazed, that's right, Xu Yi was promoted to become the strongest king in his previous life, and he's a Lightning type back then. Could it be that abilities can also be inherited? Fang Cheng let go of his hand, and the compressed lightning in his palm disappeared. He hand gently stroked his lower abdomen, and he could feel a warm breath coming from inside.

There is another little life in his stomach, which is really a miraculous thing.

Early the next morning, Fangcheng's meal was different from everyone else's. There was a cup of precious goat's milk, as well as nutritious meals such as beef and shrimp. While others are just eggs and plain porridge. Compared with others, Fangcheng's food is much richer.

Aunt Liu said to Fangcheng: "In the future, you have to take care of yourself carefully. It's okay if you don't understand. You have us here, eat more to supplement your nutrition."

Fang Cheng said a little embarrassedly: "I'll just eat the same as everyone else."

Food is too precious in the last days, it is already good to be able to eat, and it is not right to be picky.

"You eat yours, now you are not alone." Xiao Qingshu said.

At this time, Liu Man came in from the outside, picked a basket full of green vegetables, and even some tomatoes and cucumbers.

"Here, I will give you an extra meal at noon. Just tell us what you want to eat in the future."

Then they discuss what Fangcheng's child wants to call him. Everyone dotes on Fang Cheng. Even the old man Liu said that he would work hard to cultivate the fruit. Before the baby is born, he can eat the fruit from his own fruit tree. The current environment is very good for the growth of fruits and vegetables, and they can't wait to meet the little guy in Fangcheng's stomach.