Chapter 21: Counter-attack

Fang Cheng said to them: "Do you want to leave here?"

In fact, no one is watching them here at all. So they can leave. Brother Chang kept brainwashing them that it was dangerous outside.

The more they are left alone like this, the more fearful they feel.

As soon as Fang Cheng finished speaking, many people looked over, and everyone's ears perked up.

"There is a temporary shelter at the southern mountain in City C, where everyone has to go out to work, there is food, and they can barely eat."

If you want to eat more, you have to pay greater price.

In the previous life, Fangcheng lived there. Although the conditions were a bit harsh, they were still fair, as long as they worked, they would get food. It's much better than begging for a living in other people's hands and living on other people's rewards.

"Then how do we get there?"

They did have cars, but they were confiscated.

Fang Cheng raised his eyebrows and said, "There are only a few of them. There are so many of you, even if two of you beat one, there is still a lot left."

When the end of the world is coming, Brother Chang and the others are ordinary people before the end of the world, not the most vicious people. But after a while it's different. Greed and desire will continue to breed, coupled with the habits of these people, accidents will definitely happen.

The others here looked at each other.

Suddenly a man said: "I'm going, is there anyone with me?"

His chest was heaving up and down, and he was a wage earner before the end of the world. When he came here, he thought he came to a shelter, but who knew that Brother Chang had his eyes on him, and repeatedly hinted that as long as he followed him, he would be able to enjoy a good meal. It is simply unacceptable for a person with a normal sexual orientation. Rather than being humiliated by such a man, it's better to have a big fight. Life and death depend on the fate.

With one person who wants to resist, there is a second person, and a third person. Brother Chang's group is a mob.

Fang Cheng said: "Do you know where the car is?"

"It's all in the garage, and the key is on Brother Chang." A young man said.

No wonder Brother Chang is very relieved about this place. It's up to them to see how they get around without transportation. It seems that it is inevitable to confront him.

Fang Cheng is not afraid.

At this moment, Brother Chang suddenly yelled: "Damn it."

This voice was like a signal, Xiao Qingshu could have made a move.

Fang Cheng went over immediately. He said to the rest of the people: "You guys wait here, keep each other company, and prepare to leave."

After saying this, Fang Cheng left.

Then passed quickly, and he's already in a hall. Brother Chang and the others thought they could walk sideways because they were an ability user, but they didn't expect Xiao Qingshu to be brave to confront him. He directly took out the stick*, and greeted Xiao Qingshu indiscriminately.

(T/N: not literally stick, maybe it means preparing to fight)

The rest of the ponies also called over one after another. As the saying goes, beating the old master to death with random punches, it would not be a joke if he greeted him.

Xiao Qingshu felt that two fists were no match for four hands, Xiao Qingshu felt the danger. But at this moment, Fang Cheng rushed to him. Fang Cheng was trained in the last days, and his skills are very neat.

The severe pain Xiao Qingshu thought didn't hit, but someone else's screams came instead.

"Ah..."

Xiao Qingshu wanted to turn around, but at this moment Fang Cheng's voice came clearly. "Concentrate."

Hearing Fang Cheng's voice, Xiao Qingshu immediately regained his energy, the two of them fight together, Brother Chang and the others were not their opponent at all. Brother Chang was so angry that he used the flame power directly, Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu which they quickly avoided.

Brother Chang didn't expect the two of them who looks so gentle, to be good at fighting. Those ponies have already been beaten up.

Relying on his own ability , Brother Chang's killing intent arises. Fang Cheng is very sensitive to murderous intent. Immediately aware of it, Brother Chang condensed a fireball in his hand and threw it directly at them.

In this case, Fangcheng will choose to avoid. But this time, he went directly to meet the danger.

Xiao Qingshu said nervously: "Fangcheng."

Brother Chang thought he must be miserable. Unexpectedly, the flame was dissipated directly, and before he had time to react, Fang Cheng took the key hanging around his neck directly into his hand.

Fang Cheng turned sideways and rushed directly in front of Brother Chang. At this moment, Fang Cheng raised his hand and directly touched the back of his neck.

The speed is simply too fast. Brother Chang didn't even have time to react, as he lay down softly. His suboddinates behind him was stunned.

Fang Cheng didn't let them go, and directly tied them up. He then went to find those who were tied up and threw the key to them. Fang Cheng went directly to refuel, and took advantage of the opportunity to find two gasoline barrels to fill up,

Xiao Qingshu said. "I saw their warehouse just now, I will go and get ours back."