Chapter 63: Wait For Me

Fang Cheng was not as calm as he appeared, pretending to sleep until the middle of the night before falling asleep in a daze.

He had one dream after another, and when he opened his eyes, he found that it was already noon.

 The person next to the bed left at some point. There was still a baby in his arms, and his son woke up early, only moaning a few times when Fang Cheng moved.

    Fang Cheng hugged his baby and kissed him.

Fang Cheng made a bottle of milk powder for his son, and changed him into a dry diaper. Put his hands under the armpits of the little baby, who is almost a year old. He can take two steps when he pick him up, but he's s not very stable yet.

Fang Cheng practiced with his children for a while every day. He's afraid that the child will hurt his bones if he walks too early, so he is not allowed to walk for a long time.

Just then the door rang. Xu Yi came in from the outside and brought a sandwich to Fang Cheng.

There is no such thing outside, Fang Cheng raised his eyebrows and looked at Xu Yi.

Xu Yi said: "I made it."

Fang Cheng was flattered and said: "Thank you."

The child in Fang Cheng's arms seemed to be very impressed by Fang Cheng's food as he is interested, he want to reach out his little hand to it. Fang Cheng lowered his head and teased the child with a sandwich, and brought it to the little guy's mouth first, the little guy swallowed greedily, and then opened his mouth to bite.

The child was too young, so Fang Cheng just added eggs as supplementary food for him, and he still didn't dare to give him sandwiches.

Then he withdrew. The child opened his mouth to feel lonely, a little dazed, looked at Fang Cheng with big watery eyes, Fang Cheng smiled lightly.

Xu Yi saw that Fang Cheng only had his son in his eyes, and said, "Fang Cheng, can we talk?"

Fang Cheng paused slightly with his teasing hand, as if he had sensed Xu Yi's next topic. The hand holding the child trembled, and then said: "Speak, I'll listen."

Ever since Fang Cheng left an indelible impression on his body and mind that day, he has never been able to forget him. He have regretted it countless times, regretting why he didn't treat him better when he was around.

It was his luck to find Fang Cheng again. Now is the end of the world, with extreme conditions and dangers lurking everywhere, no one knows how long he can live. He wants to live in a space with warmth and family.

 Xu Yi has always been indifferent. He was born in a wealthy family. In his eyes, everything is an exchange of equal value, and he sneers at those who are blinded by love. But now he regrets it.

Yesterday, he slept on the same bed with his son and Fang Cheng, and whenever he think about it, he have mixed feelings.

    Xu Yi said: "Let's be together!" He could feel that Fang Cheng had no feelings for him.

    Fang Cheng said: "The current situation is special, let's wait until after the end of the world."

 Xu Yi was dissatisfied with his answer, what if the end of the world will never end.
Xu Yi said: "Then what do you think of me?"

    "Friend!" Fang Cheng said.

Xu Yi was angry, and said: "A friend who can have sex with you? A friend who can let you have child?"

After Xu Yi finished speaking, he walked in front of Fang Cheng, and directly kissed Fang Cheng's lips forcibly.

Fang Cheng took a few steps back, but was stopped by Xu Yi's arm.

Fang Cheng still has a baby in his arms. The little baby got angry, and a fireball appeared in the palm of his hand and hit Xu Yi directly.

Xu Yi is also a dual ability user, and can instantly neutralize attacks of the same kind of abilities.

The two were forced to stop by their son. Both were stunned. Then they separated and went to calm down for a while. But Xu Yi had already thought about it many times. Looking at Fang Cheng now, he said, "You can only be mine."

    Fang Cheng said, "We broke up a long time ago!"

    Xu Yi's eyes flashed with hurt, and he said, "That's your unilateral decision. I didn't agree."

    "Don't be unreasonable, you will never lack admirers."

Fang Cheng tilted his cheeks, but his lips were a little red from being kissed. He didn't even lift his head.

    Xu Yi said: "I only want you!"

He has never been attached to one person, but now he has become self-willed, and nothing can dispel his obsession.

At this moment, there was the sound of emergency assembly outside. It's not appropriate to say these things right now when dealing with zombies. The overall situation matters, so they can only suppress the obsession in their hearts and go out.

    They are the last to arrive.

    Together, Xiao Qingshu announced a major discovery: "We found an eighth-level zombie, and at the Eastern Suburb Cemetery, he also found out and offered to negotiate with us! We didn't agree, so let's do it! He killed four people! The other three were also injured."

These few were the top experts of their combat team, and now they were injured by the zombies in a face-to-face effort, and the opponent was more powerful than they imagined.

Xu Yi said: "Anyway, there is already a feud, so I propose to deal with him. Those comrades we died were all good fighters, and they must have caused an impact on him! Now is a good time to fight. I'll can go." He volunteered.

Xiang Yizhou was injured, Xu Liang followed Xu Yi and wanted to go together! Fang Cheng also wanted to go but was rejected by Xu Yi.

Xu Yi took his four combat abilities users, plus Xu Liang and the three masters of abilities, a total of nine people set off. Before leaving, Xu Yi walked up to Fang Cheng in full view, and said, "Wait for me to come back."

Fang Cheng wanted to say something, but Xu Yi didn't give him a chance at all, turned around and walked out of the safe zone.