Chapter 32: Pulling People

Early the next morning, Liu Man and Xiang Tian came over to change shifts. Since the end of the world, Xiang Tian seems to have grown up overnight.

When the little girl went down the mountain and saw her brother Xiang Yizhou, she immediately rushed over.

"Brother."

Only at this time one can vaguely see her previous appearance.

    Liu Man was also a little worried.
"Why didn't you come back yesterday, Xiao Tian is so worried about you."

    Xiang Yizhou said, "It was too late yesterday, so I drove directly to the base. What happen?"

    Liu Man said with a smile, "That's right."

They went down the mountain occasionally, but they haven't met anyone better than Xiang Yizhou. Living at the base is not as comfortable as on the mountain.

"Hurry up and go back to rest, my mother boiled eggs in the morning."

He haven't eaten for a long time, and the sudden bite of the egg gave them a delicious taste.

    Liu Man said: "Let's go back and change to a hen, and then we will have eggs every day."

    Hearing his gag here, everyone laughed and said, "I know I want to eat."

But hearing this really made people feel a lot easier .

They left the base together, Fang Cheng said: "Old Xiang, you and Lao Xiao go back to the mountain, I'll go down for a walk."

When Xiang Yizhou and Xiao Qingshu heard that he wanted to go alone, they both frowned "Let's go together "

Fang Cheng don't have anything to do, he is not alone now.

"I can do it by myself. I would like to meet the leaders of those bases for a while to see if there is any opportunity for cooperation."

After borrowing the power of lightning ability from his son, if he went all out, he would not even be an opponent to Xiang Yizhou.

    Fang Cheng said: "Since someone has already noticed you, then don't go."

Fang Cheng wanted to find out the truth of the other party, if he hadn't found out yet, it would be bad if he was targeted again.

    Xiang Yizhou frowned.

    Xiao Qingshu said: "Then I will go with you."

He is also an ability user although he usually only borrows his abilities to perform operations on the sick and injured. But when necessary, the ability can be compressed into a scalpel to attack the opponent, which can also have a surprising effect.

Seeing that Xiao Qingshu was willing to follow beside him, Xiang Yizhou felt a little relieved.
Fang Cheng couldn't resist him.
"Then I will go down with Xiao Qing."

    Xiang Yizhou gave up.

Soon Fang Cheng drove down the mountain with Xiao Qingshu, and they drove all the way into the city. Although Fang Cheng had experienced it once in his previous life, he was still deeply unaccustomed to experiencing it again. City C is a second-tier city, it is usually lively.

But now the streets are desolate, and all the shops are tightly closed. There were some bloodstains on the road, and there were also big holes in the fronts of some grocery stores that were dug out with tools.

Fang Cheng's expression was serious, even Xiao Qingshu put away his usual frolicking look, feeling a bit uneasy in his heart.

    Fangcheng opened all the way.