Chapter 14: The Beginning of the End

When Fang Cheng was in a daze, he heard a cry from upstairs, which was very obvious in the empty villa.

Fang Cheng got up immediately, and saw Xiang Tian crying and running downstairs.

"Brother Fang Cheng, my brother is sick."

Fang Cheng immediately followed her upstairs, pushed open their door, seeing Xiang Yizhou's face blushing, he couldn't stop shivering under the quilt.

Fang Cheng said: "It's okay."

Xiang Yizhou probably was about to awaken his abilities, and before he awakened, his physical fitness was the best among all.

In the last days, people with supernatural powers are a minority, and they are recruited, but they don't know what kind of supernatural power they are.

Fang Cheng put his hand on his head, it was a little hot.

Fang Cheng's hand on his head seemed to make him very comfortable, and he fell asleep peacefully without shaking.

Fang Cheng looked back at Xiang Tian, ​​Xiang Tian was still a little girl when they were in college, and she was fourteen years old in a flash, the people in their dormitory really loved Xiang Tian as their own sister.

"Don't be afraid, we're here."

Someone knocked on the door and came in, and when they opened the door, they found Mrs. Fang and Mrs. Liu , who were worried when they heard Xiang Tian crying in their room.

"What's wrong?" Mrs. Liu asked.

Fang Cheng said in a low voice: "He's too tired, and have a fever, he'll be fine after a night of sleep."

Mrs Liu looked at it and said, "I have antipyretics."

Fang Cheng said, "You don't need to take it."

Hearing his voice, he felt relieved and scolded in a low voice, "My son fell asleep and couldn't be woken up by thunder."

An old person like Liu's mother also felt very uneasy when faced with such an unknown thing. Looking back at his son snoring while sleeping, so heartless. It is far less successful than Shangcheng City.

Fang Cheng said: "They are tired, they really did not miss out on food yesterday."

Mrs. Liu said: "I'll make breakfast for you, if you want to eat, Auntie will make it for you."

Fang Cheng said: "Just cook some porridge. "

Mrs Liu hummed and followed her out. Fang Cheng brought Xiang Tian out. The little girl was frightened and thought wildly. Fang's mother also came out with him, and it was already seven o'clock in the morning.

Fang's mother said, "When will your brother come back?"

This time Fang Cheng brought his mother and brother back. Their relationship has become very strange, they are both polite and strange to each other, not at all like an ordinary mother and child.

"There has been no signal on the mobile phone, and I don't know when he will come back. He went out with Xiao Qingshu, so it should be fine."

Xiao Qingshu was the national college student champion before studying medicine. Xiao Qingshu is second only to Xiang Yizhou. Speaking of it, it's not that Xiao Qingshu can't fight, his moves are too academic, and Xiang Yizhou's skills are from fighting. However, Xiao Qingshu can still hit five at a time. With him around, his brother should be fine.

A radio suddenly rang, and the male anchor on the radio had a sharp voice: "The unknown virus infects the human body, everyone try to stay away from such gatherings."

The TV also lit up during the conversation. No one turned on the TV, it turned on automatically and then the alarm sounded. Even Mrs Liu who was in the kitchen ran over to see what happened when she heard the sound.

Then a segment was played, something that was absolutely impossible to show on TV. It is the video that the reporters sent from all over the world with cameras, so that everyone can give up their illusions and realize the reality as soon as possible.

"The hospital has fallen!"

"The school has fallen!"

"The shopping mall has fallen!"

"The road traffic has fallen!"

More shots came out clearly, those people were infected with the zombie virus, and a living person turned into a monster in an instant. Bloodthirsty, cruel, and even inhumane, he bit off the throats of the relatives around him when he turned his face, and sprayed blood all over his face. But no one cares. Today's camera equipment is high-definition, this is not a drill, nor is it a movie. It was so straightforward and bloody displayed in front of everyone.

This should be the official dispatch of a super satellite signal to broadcast the real scene outside.

Purgatory on earth, nothing more.

The officials dispatched such a large energy booster, and everyone's communication equipment got a signal for a short time.

Mother Fang hurriedly called Fang Quan.

The other end of the phone was too noisy, Fang Quan said: "We have already rushed back, and we can go back in an hour."

More people choose to go online, but even if the signal is strengthened, there is no way to connect to all the signals. Only on the local network. One of the small local forums has more than 850,000 simultaneous online users, setting the highest number of online users since its establishment. There is only one forum in the forum, which is full of people's panic.

"Oh my god, with such a strong mutation, can we survive?"

"I saw my teacher on TV, ahhh...why did this happen."

"What should I do now?"

"I can see the children downstairs crying, I want to cry too. We won't become like that, people and ghosts."

"Is this still the world?"

"Does anyone care about us?"

They don't know who said at this time but still said: "City C, come on."

The voice seemed to be a signal, and then more and more people typed these words with trembling hands on this post: "C city, come on."

"We will definitely survive !"