Chapter 5: Buy a Car

Tiredness hit Fang Cheng and wanted to sleep, so he park the car on the side of the road, even lying on the steering wheel to rest for a while would be good, but now he can't do it.

He had been away from the Xu family for three days, Xu Yi did not come nor contacted him which was also what he expected, but his heart was sore.

With Xu Yi these years, relying on Xu Yi's reputation, he also has many friends of all kinds. He left the phone earlier. When he called, the other party was still in the bar, and there were bursts of noisy voices from the phone.

"Hello, Fang Cheng? What's the matter?" There was also a well-known dude on the other end of the phone.

Fang Cheng said: "What is the website address you mentioned last time?"

The dude laughed and said, "What? What are you doing badly?"

After he finished speaking, he laughed. Although Fang Cheng didn't understand what he said, he knew it right away. He knew about a black market network through his friends before, and there are many mysterious forces there. He was addicted to it for a while, and all the friends around him knew about it.

Fang Cheng said: "Secret."

The dude didn't force him to ask, rich people like them who doesn't have a little secret, and besides, Xu Yi is behind Fang Cheng, he naturally want to curry favor, he usually want but it's not enough to say a word to a serious person like Fang Cheng: "Okay, write it down." Then he started talking.

Fang Cheng wrote it down, sincerely thanking the other person, then closed the line.

The dude didn't bother, and continued to play on the dance floor with his newly acquainted internet celebrity lady.

Fang Cheng logs in with his mobile phone. There is a dark net for trading in the black market. When he logs in, the entire phone turns into a black screen. All the functions are no longer available. He bought a set of ID cards on it, and spent another 100,000 yuan on it to buy a small program for anonymously swiping information.

This kind of set is still a hot business on the black market. After all, the power of the Internet is great. If you want to engage a person, you only need to publish some information on the Internet, and it will be enough for the person to be overwhelmed.

What Fangcheng bought were all virtual accounts, and there was no need to actually get an ID card from someone else. Soon after the owner sent him the information, and released a user manual by the way, the transaction was considered to be over.

Fang Cheng quit the black market page, and the phone regained its color again.

At this time, Xiao Qingshu called and said: "I'm already here, where are you?"

Fang Cheng said, "Coming."

After hearing his words, he hung up the line, and he drove to the 4S shop, it took forty minutes to get there.

He saw Xiao Qingshu sitting in a corner, wearing a mask and sunglasses, he didn't even take off his sunglasses in the room. This weird attire was quite eye-catching, and many people were sneaking glances at Xiao Qingshu.

When Xiao Qingshu saw Fang Cheng, he got up and greeted him.

Fang Cheng said: "What's with this dress?"

Xiao Qingshu said furtively: "I can't help it. Now that the crisis is on hype, what if others recognize me? My car has been rowed several times." The video of the doctor beating someone was spread widely, he has to be fully armed to be safe when he goes out now.

Fang Cheng was talking to Xiao Qingshu when a sales representative came over and said, "What kind of car do you two want to buy? I can introduce it to you."

It has been seven years, and the engine has always had some minor problems recently. He want to upgrade and buy a new model for more than 300,000 yuan. Although Fang Cheng said that he would buy him a car, he didn't take it seriously. Just as he was about to tell them the model of car he liked, Fang Cheng said, "Is George Button in stock?"

The salesman's eyes immediately flickered with fanaticism.

Xiao Qingshu was also shocked. The car he mentioned was an off-road vehicle from country M. It had good performance and was a star among off-road vehicles. At every auto show, that car had the most people in front of the booth. The overall shape is like a small tank, and most men feel that such a car is worthy of them.

But there are still a small number of people who buy it, and the price of one this year is almost four million. Four million is enough to buy a Ferrari.

Xiao Qingshu looked at Fang Cheng, he was Fang Cheng's friend, so he knew how hard Fang Cheng was in this relationship, it seemed that this time the breakup was really exciting, and he started throwing money away.

The sales representative quickly took them to the car to explain, this car is a star, and Xiao Qingshu knows more about its various configurations than he does.

Fang Cheng said: "I want two, do you have them in stock?"

The sale was only for ordinary customers, but unexpectedly it was a big order, and said: "Yes. We have them in the garage."

Fang Cheng said: "I'll take it, let's go to swipe the card."

The salesman stuttered. When he opens the order, this month's sales will be stable, and the bonus and commission will add up to four to five million yuan, which is more than two years' salary: "Sir, we offer a low percent loan, do you want to take it?" As soon as he spoke, his voice became louder, and several sales colleagues around him looked this way.

Fang Cheng said: "No, the full payment." He frowned and said, "As soon as possible."

"Okay, okay."

The salesman hurriedly went to prepare, and Fang Cheng sat in their VIP sofa area. The sales staff brought not only tea but also snacks. There is even a caring manager who comes to chat with them.

Fang Cheng asked them to leave politely, he wanted to rest for a while, the sales manager then reluctantly went out, and looked at the salesman with a little jealousy. It's just fate, and this kind of customers is their favorite. They have done their homework in advance, and they will open an order when they come here. The "Great God of Wealth", which is rare in several years, caught up with a new salesman. It really has not opened for three years, and it has been open for three years.

Xiao Qingshu looked around and said: "You...you really want to buy it, two sets cost more than eight million."

Fang Cheng hummed: "Weren't you by my side when I swiped the card?"

Xiao Qingshu took a deep breath. He is a doctor with a noble profession, but his salary is not high. He doesn't have the confidence to spend so much money, looking at Fang Cheng at this moment, he feels like a kitten's paws are scratching him.  "A while ago, you asked me the phone number if you want to renovate the hospital was, what for?"

Fang Cheng looked at him and said, "I'm not going to play the farmhouse anymore, I plan to open secret rooms and script killings, and make something special."

Xiao Qingshu is also a fashionable young man, so he naturally knows this thing, no doubt he is. "Come on in the secret room that's fine, how can I really do the decoration?"

Fang Cheng said indifferently: "Then if you don't say it earlier, the money will be spent, and it will be too late to regret it. By the way, you know the address over there. After completing the formalities for the two cars, go straight there, and I still have things to do." The various signing and confirmation procedures for buying a car will take at least an hour, and he has no time to waste here, Fang Cheng. He gets up and prepares to leave!

"Hey, you are the buyer, what should I do if you leave?" Xiao Qingshu said.

Fang Cheng had already paid the car, "I have left your name, I will go back." His cans have arrived, and he has put away the cotton and down jackets, he also has to put the warehouse in order and stacks of drinking water.