Chapter 64: Missing

In the last days, Fang Cheng was used to seeing life and death, he thought he was already numb, but Xu Yi's departure made him tremble a little.

 Xiao Qingshu came in from the outside, saw Fang Cheng."He'll be fine."

At this moment, their projector automatically started showing it. The voices of Xu Liang and Xu Yi can still be heard.

Xu Yi said: "That's it."
Then he blinked at the camera and said, "Can you see it?"

 Then he introduced: "This is a miniature camera!"

As for the signal support, the local technical team has not yet broken it. It should be the high-tech equipment that Xu Yi brought back.

 Xiao Qingshu said with a look of surprise: "This is important information with great reference value." L

He immediately called everyone over. Moreover, they called the person in charge of their technical team and asked them if they could broadcast the broadcast and synchronize it to the Internet. Now the coverage of the forums on the regional network is getting wider and wider, especially after the merging of the group, the popularity of the Internet has increased. Almost everyone has a computer now.

As early as the Internet had warned that there were eight-level zombies infesting, but everyone didn't have any real feelings, so now the can let them take a look.

The person in charge of the technical team said that technical attempts can be made. If it doesn't work, they can record it with a camera and put it on the Internet.

Soon everyone sat down, Fang Cheng held his son in his arms. With a pacifier in his mouth, the son leaned obediently on his body and was also watching the broadcast over there.

    Soon the network is also synchronized.

When they were in the car, the atmosphere was very oppressive, and everyone watching could feel the oncoming danger. After all, they lost part of the elite, and the camera was pinned to Xu Liang's chest. Everyone's heart followed the combat team members and set off up the mountain together.

After all, Xu Liang is not a professional photographer, the camera shakes a bit, but the more people in front of the screen are like this, the more frightened they are.

  Soon they parted ways. A voice could be heard: "You're so annoying, didn't I teach you a lesson last time?"

The voice was hoarse, everyone shuddered when they heard this voice, here it comes!

Xu Liang seemed to know that he shouldered the important task of taking pictures, so he quickly aimed the camera on his chest at the eighth-level zombie.

The person in front of the camera couldn't help leaning back, wanting to stay away from this level eight zombie. His body was covered with long hairs, and his face was covered with white hairs, as if he had used facial cleanser to make bubbles and covered his entire face. His nails were also very long, and those with sharp eyes could see dark red skin tissue. This is the eighth-level zombies, and it actually have human consciousness.

Just think about it, the hairs on the back of the viewers stand up.

    Xu Yi said: "Stop talking nonsense."

After speaking, he shot with the energy of a thunderbolt. Compressed into a purple ball of energy. Attacking towards the eighth-level zombies.

The eighth-level zombie knew something was wrong when he heard the sound of clicking, so he searched and came to him. After avoiding Xu Yi, the lightning-type ability user, he came directly to attack Xu Liang. They fought against each other the last time and knew who was the weakest.

Before Xu Yi came, Xu Liang was the master here. At this moment, seeing a level 8 zombie attacking, he took a shot to block it. The eighth-level zombie is indeed no small matter, and it immediately saw the ultimate move. This made everyone in front of the screen nervous. Facing this kind of battle scene is scarier than watching a horror movie.    

The eighth-level zombie also seemed to have noticed the camera, and used it's ability to destroy the camera. Accompanied by a crack. All screens cracks and spread as if it's a spider's web. Everyone in the meeting room gasped and in disbelief.

"This zombie actually knows about the camera."

There was  also a discussion on the Internet.     "Has the zombie evolved to this level?" 

"It's over, if I encounter it, I will have to wait to die."

"Does he have any fatal weaknesses." 

The Internet is anxious.

Fang Cheng said. "I'm going."

He has rich combat experience, and he also a healing ability user, maybe he can help a little bit! 

Xiao Qingshu said beside him: "Calm down, there are so many people like Xu Yi, and even zombies are afraid of him, we can definitely get some opportunities here. It would be troublesome if you go, and if something really happened. What about the child?"

    The baby grunted too.

Fang Cheng is restless. The eighth-level zombie has a strange vigor. He is powerful and cunning. He don't know if they can deal with it.

They waited until dark, but no one came back.

 Everyone continued to wait, there were all kinds of voices on the Internet, it was related to their life and death, and no one could sleep.

After waiting for three full days, countless people have been worried. Even Xiao Qingshu, who had always been calm and calm, couldn't sit still any longer.

"If they don't come back tonight, let's go look for them."

After waiting for another hour, another car drove over.

    The manager took a look, and said happily, "It's our car."

    Xiao Qingshu said, "Be vigilant, and make sure it's our people before getting closer."

It can't be the eighth-level zombie.