Chapter 61: Preparation

This was big news, Fang Cheng's face turned pale after hearing this, he had to tell Xiao Qingshu and the management about this news.

In his previous life, Fang Cheng had never encountered a level 8 zombie, which was a blind spot for him.

    Xu Yi said: "The eighth-level zombie likes to eat human brains. Once he haunts the place, they will all be killed."

At that time, their entire Central Army gathered a regiment of troops to barely fight against this eighth-level zombie. At the cost of almost all casualties, the eighth-level zombies were severely injured. When encountering ordinary cities, basically the entire city was reduced to food for the eighth-level zombies.

    Xu Yi said: "You come with me."

He can ensure that he and the child are unharmed.

    Fang Cheng said, "I'm not leaving."

His family and friends are all here, so what's the point of him running away out of fear of death? In the past, he just wanted to survive in the last days, but now he has more responsibilities, and these survivors even passed the most difficult level. With so many heavy lives on his shoulders, he will not disappoint so many ardent hopes.

    Xu Yi said: "Then I won't leave either, I'll be with you."

    Fang Cheng looked surprised. Seriously said: "It's very dangerous here." He might die at any time.

Xu Yi is a master, so it is of course best for him to stay and help.

    But...

The Xu family and the outside world cannot lack this heir! Seeing that Fang Cheng seemed to be trying to persuade him to go back, Xu Yi was a little annoyed. Annoyed that he left without saying goodbye, he finally found him but wanted him to leave. He didn't know that Fang Cheng hated him so much, Xu Yi expressed his dissatisfaction.

    Fang Cheng was surprised and said: "I didn't leave without saying goodbye. I left you a letter, telling you that I was waiting for you at the villa on the mountain, but you didn't come."

Xu Yi's expression was a little shocked. "When did you write to me?" He didn't get it at all.

    Fang Cheng and Xu Yi were taken aback for a moment, and then they both thought of someone.
Xu Yi's cousin, he had been living in the Xu family's villa at that time, and he didn't like Fang Cheng. But he actually sneaked into the room of two people, which is unexpected.

    Xu Yi was very angry: "How dare he!" Then he looked at Fang Cheng and said, "I'm sorry, I'm late."

His apologize so solemnly that blocked what Fang Cheng wanted to say. Fang Cheng lowered his eyelashes and said: "Those are all in the past."

Xu Yi didn't let him continue, for fear that Fang Cheng would say something like the two would broke up.

   "Let's go, the enemy is difficult let's go through this level first."
Then he said, not unfamiliar: "Take my car, hurry up."

His car has been professionally modified. This car is very multi-functional, and it can also provide ventilation and the like in confined spaces. As long as they don't get out of the car, even if the eighth-level zombies come, they can't destroy the car body and get in. This is naturally a small refuge.

 They drove all the way to the safe zone, Fang Cheng hugged Zai Zai, Xu Yi walked beside him.

Fang Cheng was already an attractive idea, and Xu Yi was even more so. The two of them stood together, and their appearance alone was enough to please the eye.

 They went all the way to the conference room. It's full of people here.

Fang Cheng came the latest. But as soon as he came in, everyone looked at him. Surprisingly, he found a tall and handsome man behind him.

    As soon as Fang Cheng came in, Xiao Qingshu said: "Who is he?"

    Fang Cheng said: "He is Xu Yi, and he is also... here to help."

Those who were familiar with Fang Cheng at the scene were familiar with the word Xu Yi and couldn't be more familiar with him. At this moment all kinds of scrutinizing eyes looked at the latter. Fang Cheng felt a little uncomfortable, but Xu Yi didn't feel anything.

Xiao Qingshu and everyone couldn't care less about gossip at the moment, and hurriedly told Fang Cheng about the eighth-level zombie.

    Fang Cheng said: "I was brought here because of this matter. Xu Yi has known about level 8 zombies before, so let him explain it briefly to everyone."

Xu Yi told everyone what he knew about the eighth-level zombies. Everyone gasped after hearing that, the murderous maniac still has human thinking, and likes to eat human brains. Combining these conditions together, everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

Xu Yi said "I have dealt with an eighth-level zombie before. I suggest that ordinary people should not go forward no matter how good their skills are. High-level ability users come and sign up. Train a team to fight, and maybe there is still hope for us." He said

 It's very impolite. If there is no ability user, there is no life, and they will be wiped out directly. This level of combat is a dimensionality reduction strike.

    "I sign up." Xiang Yizhou was the first to stand up.

    "And me." Xu Liang still trusted his old club.

After having both of them. More than 30 people signed up one after another. Xu Yi is a strong player in the Lightning ability, and he is still not good enough to sign up. He has to experience a trick in his hands before he can judge whether he can go.

Those who are not strong don't have to go to death. Xu Yi looks like a tall, rich and handsome man, but he didn't expect his skills to be so good. In the end, only eight people could pass his assessment.