Chapter 56: Regrets

A rich and handsome guy like Xu Yi usually has someone to take care of everything, plus he has a cold temper, and he has never hugged a soft child in his life. His movements are very stiff, although he is hugging his own son, it is like hugging a moving torpedo.

 Zai Zai was so fierce that he was directly charged with electricity and fire.

 Xu Yi is also a dual ability user but it didn't hurt him, he was just taken aback.

    Fang Cheng said: "Let me hold him."

After speaking, he took the child over. Zai Zai was just still milky and fierce. Back in Fang Cheng's arms, he pursed his lips, moaning and wanting to kiss.

Fang Cheng kissed Zai Zai's cheek, but Zai Zai didn't think it was enough. He have to kiss Fangcheng before he give up.

    Xu Yi watched the two of them interact enviously. This is the child Yan Cheng raised for more than half a year. Ever since he found out that Zai Zai was his own son, he asked, "What did he just say?"

The little baby was whimpering and still unable to speak. But looking at the lively appearance of their baby, he felt that this guy was scolding him just now.

    Fang Cheng said: "I won't let you pick him up!"

The corners of his mouth slightly raised as he spoke. Xiao Zai Zai has never been hugged by others, let alone Xu Yi's unprofessional handling of children, the way he holds the child is uncomfortable, and the child do not feel safe, so he will release his abilities indiscriminately. Fortunately, Xu Yi is also a dual ability user. If an ordinary person is messed with like this by a child, he will die soon.

It was the first time that Xu Yi was disgusted by someone and the other party was his son, so it was really a little strange.

Xiao Zai Zai looked at Xu Yi and looked over again. As soon as the father and son met, they had an oolong. The little guy didn't like his father. Then he frowned again, watching Xu Yi's hand stretched out, he was about to bite, but only a small white dot grew out. Not even a baby tooth.

Fang Cheng gently touched his son's cheek, and the little thing came back to his senses. "Go back after you finish drinking!"

Then he put the child on the bed. Fang Cheng is not with the child 24 hours a day. Zai Zai is also used to it. It is also very comfortable to play with himself.

Xu Yi glanced at the child, then looked at Fang Cheng.
"Is it possible for us to be together?"

Fang Cheng understood Xu Yi's reluctance. Among them, he has always been the only one who dumps others. Probably Fang Cheng's determination hurt his self-esteem.

    Fang Cheng said: "I don't know."

He wanted Xu Yi's love crazily before, and Xu Yi was like a light illuminating his world. But he couldn't get it before, now he has built a base, he has become the light of others, and there are countless things waiting for him to do. He couldn't care less about talking to Xu Yi. And when he lived in Xu's house, it was scary to think about the days of waiting for him to come back every day.

Fang Cheng is like a bird released from a cage, enjoying the vastness of the sky is no longer like returning to a lonely cage. Xu Yi looked at Fang Cheng, thinking that Fang Cheng would stay where he was forever and wait for him. But from this meeting, he felt that he had changed in every aspect. 

Unfortunately, he woke up too late. He wanted to keep Fang Cheng in his world, but he didn't know what to say.  Fang Cheng issued an order to evict the guests.    

Xu Yi said: "I live in the villa in the southern district. If you need help, just come here and find me!"

Fang Cheng knew the location of that villa. After Xu Yi finished speaking, he was also a little stunned. There are three basement floors in the villas in the South District, which are materials. There are three floors above ground. The construction is no different from ordinary villas. All rich people are afraid of death, so they have made refuges for major disasters when they are able. This is the trump card for the Xu family to stay in C City and settle down. But he took Fang Cheng there at that time. It turned out that the opponent's city was special at that time. It's a pity that he don't know himself. 

Xu Yi then gave Fang Cheng a pager.
"Use this to contact me."

This is an enhanced version of the signal. And it's a one-way connection.

"If you need anything, you can let me know! My child..." 

Fang Cheng said nervously, "It's mine alone!" He was afraid that Xu Yi would snatch it from him.

Xu Yi said: "Yeah."

Fang Cheng looked at Xu Yi, Xu Yi said: "Contact me!"

For a moment, Fang Cheng felt inexplicably sad, and sent Xu Yi out. Witnessed Xu Yi driving away. Fang Cheng stood there for a while before going back.

When Fang Cheng returned to the villa, Aunt Liu had already prepared a table full of meals, and said kindly, "Where's your friend?"

"He's gone." Fang Cheng said.

  Aunt Liu said with some regret: "Why is he leaving, he is a pretty good young man."

    Fang Cheng said: "Then let's eat."

The family ate a full meal and left some for those who didn't come back. Everyone is also used to going home to eat, and returning to the villa on the mountain can give them a short period of relaxation.

 But today was a bit strange, no one came back until two o'clock in the afternoon.

    Fang Cheng felt a little uneasy.
"I'll go down and have a look."

No one came back for such a long time, could something have happened? They have no mobile phone signal and can only be contacted through a single line. He can only rely on him to go down.