Chapter 33: Zai Zai

After Xu Liang came here, he acted in a low-key manner. If he became high-profile, he was afraid that his deputy would find out and cause trouble. Fang Cheng asked him to take charge of the base. At present, no matter whether it is on the foot of the mountain or at the villa, he is stepping up to grow food.

Xu Liang's deputy probably didn't think that he could survive such a serious injury, and they didn't investigate much, giving them time to breathe.

Xu Liang is an ability user, and he quickly recovered. After this time, his ability have been further upgraded, and he is almost the same as Xiang Yizhou. But he is a special soldier, and the mastery of the body and abilities is even stronger. Even if Xiang Yizhou can match him, the chance of winning is very slim.

Xu Liang already knew that he was suitable for following orders, not doing things by himself at all.

Coupled with being stabbed in the back by a brother who he was born and died with in the battle, he was also a little disheartened. He farms with everyone every day.

Soon, old man Liu brought good news that their corn had been cultivated.

This is big news, and everyone must keep it secret. Corn is a staple food, and it is very dangerous to be targeted. Now there are thousands of people in the big base outside. There are about a hundred of them, old and weak, women and children, like three-year-old children holding gold ingots.

Except for the vegetable business they did with them before, Fang Cheng rarely went down the mountain. Their most important purpose was to widen the grain. The time in the last days is very long, and it is necessary to prepare enough food to be confident.

Eight months passed in a flash, and Fang Cheng and the little guy in his stomach finally met. The little guy's two fathers are both outstanding in appearance. He has won in terms of appearance. He hasn't opened his eyes yet, but he is chubby and cute. Fang Cheng dare not touch the little boy , he feel that life is really amazing.

This is his son who is connected by blood, and he is very happy to think of it. The new life made the whole villa beaming, and Aunt Liu and Mother Xiao wanted to see the child all day long. However, the child is too young, so he have never held it out. He just took a few short videos and showed them to watch. Fang Cheng has never had any experience in taking care of babies.

Fortunately, this baby is very sensible. He doesn't cry or make a fuss. When he's hungry, he will arch his mouth. Fang Cheng will stuff the prepared milk in it. If the changing pad is changed, the little guy will twitch a few times uneasily. .

From being clumsy at the beginning, Fang Cheng is now able to skillfully changing his son's underpants.

The little guy likes the smell of Fang Cheng very much, as long as he is hugged, he can clearly see the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

After all, it is his own child, Fang Cheng likes it very much, whenever he has nothing to do, he will hug the child and tell a little story or something. The child was still very young and couldn't respond to him, but when he held him in his arms, he felt that such a little guy was leaning on his arms wholeheartedly, and his heart softened a little.

Soon after hearing a slight sound, Fang Cheng raised his head and found that it was Xiao Qingshu. As a doctor, he can come and see every day.

Xiao Qingshu specially brought his mobile phone over, and said, "Everyone is waiting to see the baby."

Although everyone has never met the child, they watch small videos on their mobile phones every day, many times a day, and everyone said, 'The child is so handsome and has fair skin, I really wish I could hug the baby and kiss him.'

    Fang Cheng said: "You look the same every day."

    Xiao Qingshu said: "Didn't you find that the little guy looks better the longer he grows? Auntie said just now that she would have brought the photo album here, saying that you look very similar to the child when you were young." .”

    Hearing this, Fang Cheng slightly pursed his lips, a little happy. He put down the little one soon. The little baby seemed to feel it, and pouted dissatisfiedly.

Fang Cheng tapped the little guy's tender cheek with his finger, it looked like a piece of soft tofu, and he didn't dare to use any strength.

The baby seemed to feel that Fang Cheng was still by his side, so he gradually relaxed and stopped making trouble.

 Xiao Qingshu was a little embarrassed.
"Just take a pat on the baby." Then he patted the child for a while.  "He's ok."

    Fang Cheng said to Xiao Qingshu: "There is something quite strange."

    "What?"

    Fang Cheng said, "My lightning-type ability is gone."

The lightning-type ability has always been the strongest. But just now he wanted to play with the little lightning in the palm of his hand, but unfortunately there is only a white mist in his hand, which is the light only available in the healing ability.

    Xiao Qingshu frowned and said, "Then try holding the baby."

Fang Cheng was holding the baby, and suddenly there was another small lightning bolt in his hand. This surprised both of them, the one who really had this ability is Zai Zai. So much power at such a young age.

    Fang Cheng said to Xiao Qingshu: "Don't tell others."

He still doesn't want to bring the child to the forefront.

    Xiao Qingshu said: "Got it."

He still knows the stakes of this kind of thing. Then he looked at the little guy who hadn't opened his eyes and joked: "It's amazing, you're an ability user at such a young age, what will happen when you grow up?"

The baby couldn't understand his teasing, so he just groaned and wanted to drink milk. Pouting his mouth, the sky is vast and the earth is big, the biggest thing for him is to drink milk.