Chapter 52: Black Market Opens

The date of Chinese New Year is approaching. Last year, everyone was still in a hurry to survive and was not in the mood to celebrate the new year, but this year is different, everyone's life is gradually getting better, after having a regional network, they can also communicate and make friends for a short time, since Fang Cheng and others in the group made a sample, other groups followed suit and provided some people with food for work as compensation.

Fang Cheng said that this year will be a good one for everyone.

    Xiao Qingshu said: "Why don't we organize a party for everyone!"

This proposal quickly gained everyone's support. Their evening party is definitely not comparable to that held by a TV station. It is equivalent to the annual meeting of a company. Each department will produce a program. This time the program will be recorded with a video recorder, compressed and placed on an online forum to share with the people.

For this reason, the colleagues in the technical department also began to work overtime to develop this project. Their current various equipment is not mature, and it takes a lot of effort to do this basic function. But what pleased everyone the most was that Fang Cheng's supermarkets could kill more than 30 pigs during the Chinese New Year, and the cornmeal that was usually limited to purchase was also open for sale.

There are even a small amount of white flour released. This kind of refined grain is not available all the time. It's holiday limited.

According to Fang Cheng's words. Strive to let everyone have a meal of dumplings!In addition, there is another news for everyone to inquire about, which is to open a trade market.

This news greatly stimulated the ears of some caring people. No matter at any time, there are some capable people. They can get some scarce supplies. But the trading rights are generally in the hands of the group, and if they want to get this, they can only open the black market at the risk.

Once the group cracks down, they may lose both money and goods, and what is more serious is their lives. Therefore, the black market in various places is introduced by acquaintances. Opening up trade rights now means bringing these previously shady things to the table. Now many people are excited. 

Fang Cheng gave up a main street, and stipulated that stalls which could be set up from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. A lot of people take up a seat early. Some ordinary people also want to see what they can do!

When it was announced that stalls could be set up, many people came out to occupy a place.

 The next day, many people planned to come and visit, mainly because they were greedy, and wanted to see what was more delicious here. When they went over there, they found that there was really a shop selling vegetable dumplings.

The outside is cornmeal, and the inside is stuffing of vegetables and vermicelli. One third-grade spar and five. It smells delicious. In addition to selling vegetable dumplings, they also sell cornmeal, which is a little cheaper than supermarkets. But it is cheaper for ordinary people. This business is pretty good.

 There's only one store on the street that sells loke this. In addition, most people spread a clean cloth on the ground and put their things on it. There are some famous watches, and collections. There are also some other precious toys, and some people sell some tools. Among them is a young man who is busy with digital, and his USB flash drive and charging treasure are selling very well.

Power is now restored though. But everyone is afraid of being poor. They don’t know when the battery will run out. The most important thing is to prepare a few power banks. 

The young man who sells power banks is so happy that he can see his teeth.
"Two third-grade crystals and one power bank, for two catties of corn flour for food!"

He used to pay for these things, and the other party gave him this thing if he had no money. He had to pull tens of thousands of charging treasures. Zheng Chou didn't know what to do, and now he just had this opportunity. He took fifty charging treasures and sold them all at once.

He have never felt so rich before. When he went out for a turn. Seeing famous watches that were unimaginable before is not as precious as his powerbank. In addition to his stall, there is another girl who put up a shelf, and the clothes hanging on it only need food and no spar. Eight taels of cornmeal for a piece of clothing.

All nice designer clothes. All of a sudden they were surrounded. Brand-name bags and clothes are just as easy to choose as Chinese cabbage.    

Even passers-by were shocked: "I know this girl. She used to be an internet celebrity and likes to hoard clothes. It is said that it takes more than a dozen people for three days to tidy her up."

"My dear, how many clothes do you need?"

" Get rich!"

"Who dares to say that she is a prodigal now."    

"It's been thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi!"

    "No."

    "I found this stall very interesting."

    "Let's go back and find something, and it's a good point to exchange for something!"

    "Well, it makes sense."

    Just like that, the black market has completely exploded.